3rd December 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join B.Ed distance course without having teaching experience certificate? Names of the colleges/universities?

I am post Graduate in history. I want to do b.ed distance course. I have no teaching experiance certificate. If it is possible please name of college / university my email ID is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do B.Ed distance course without having teaching experience certificate?
  2. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  4. Which are the distance education universities which offer B.Ed programme without demanding Teaching Experience?
  5. Names of distance colleges where I can get after scoring 41.3%?
  6. Names of the colleges for B.Ed distance course?
  7. Names of the colleges where I could pursue B.Ed distance course?
  8. How to do 1 year B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of MBA in Finance and with 3 years of work Experience?
  9. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  10. Even after having years of Teaching experience it it mandatory have M.Ed degree for teaching in B.Ed college? -- [New]
  11. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
  12. How to join B.Ed course after completing PG?
  13. List of colleges offering B.Ed program through distance learning in Delhi NCR region which do not require teaching experience?
  14. Am I eligible for B.Ed. after securing 49.97% in B.Sc. and 62% in M.Sc.?
  15. How to do B.Ed in distance mode? I am staying in Hyderabad
  16. How to do distance B.Ed while working as a teacher
  17. Is it worth to do B.Ed through correspondence?
  18. List of the colleges offering B. Ed through correspondence in Visakhapatnam?
10th December 2011, 08:27 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join B.Ed distance course without having teaching experience certificate? Names of the colleges/universities?

Hi friend, graduate in any decipline with minimum of 55% marks from a recognised university can apply for b.ed course.If you have scored good percentage you can apply without teaching experience as per my knowledge only some universities like IGNOU ask for teaching experiences.List of some B.ed colleges

b.ed colleges in ahmedabad

b.ed colleges in bangalore

b.ed colleges in delhi

b.ed colleges in Ghaziabad

b.ed colleges in bihar

Wish you luck
11th December 2011, 01:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join B.Ed distance course without having teaching experience certificate? Names of the colleges/universities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am post Graduate in history. I want to do b.ed distance course. I have no teaching experiance certificate. If it is possible please name of college / university my email ID is [email protected]
Dear friend,

Colleges and universities offering B.Ed through distance education:-

Andhra University School of Distance Education (AUSDE), Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE)

Bangalore University Directorate of Correspondence Courses and Distance Education

Bharathiar University - School of Distance Education

Bharathidasan University - Center for Distance Education

Himachal Pradesh University International Centre for Distance Education and Open Learning , Shimla, Himachal Pradesh

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi

Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning (JMI-CDOL), Delhi

Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning & Continuing Education, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh

Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore, Karnataka

Kota Open University (KOU), Kota, Rajasthan

Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University (MPBOU), Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

Maharshi Dayanand University Directorate of Distance Education, Rohtak, Haryana

Panjab University Department of Correspondence Studies, Chandigarh

Tamilnadu Open University - Bachelor of Education - Distance Mode (BEd (DM))

Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Distance Education Centre, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh

Sri Venkateswara University Directorate of Distance Education, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh

University of Calicut School of Distance Education (UCSDE), Calicut, Kerala

University of Jammu Directorate of Distance Education, Jammu

Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU), Nasik, Maharashtra

Thanks
31st December 2011, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir i m pg in economics, currently i a serving in police dept .But sir i want to complete my qualification and want to take admission in b.ed course,but i have no teaching experience.Is it possible to join b.ed course without teaching experience...plz sir inform me..
21st November 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I do have teaching experince of 3 years as a lecturer in a college.Can I get admission for B.ed through correspondence on the basis of college teaching experience?
I have done M.A. in English Literature with First division and M.phil in linguistics with 71% marks.
20th January 2015, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

I completed my m.com in madras university distance education...now i wish to join for b.ed in calicut university,is it possible?can i get equilency from calicut university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?