24th March 2018, 04:03 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in Jowai Polytechnic?

Respected Sir, can I know that what is the eligibility criteria for studying Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in Jowai Polytechnic. I want to study this Diploma course in this college. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in Jowai Polytechnic?
  2. Entrance exam available to study Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in Jowai Polytechnic?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in Jowai Polytechnic?
  4. Fee expenses of Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in Jowai Polytechnic?
  5. List of colleges to study Diploma in Architectural Assistantship
  6. Scope of studying Diploma in Architectural Assistantship?
  7. Am I eligible for AMIE in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering after passing diploma in Architectural Assistanceship? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Process to get government job after Diploma in Architectural Assistantship?
  9. Possibility to study directly Master in Interior designing course for Diploma in Architectural Assistantship having eight years experience? Which college is best for it?
  10. Eligibility criteria for doing Diploma in Architectural Assistantship at YCMOU?
  11. Can I get admission in B.E Civil after completing Architectural Assistanceship(Diploma)?
  12. PG Diploma after Architectural Assistantship is possible?
  13. What are the options available to do Graduation or to practice as an Architect having completed Architectural Assistantship and having 5 years of work experience?
  14. List of colleges offering Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in India
  15. What role age limit has to play for doing Architectural Assistantship on Diploma basis?
  16. PG Diploma in Architecture is possible after Diploma in Architectural Assistantship?
  17. What is the procedure followed to apply for degree after completion of diploma course?
  18. Admission in B.Arch after Diploma in Architectural Assistantship?
29th April 2018, 04:30 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in Jowai Polytechnic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, can I know that what is the eligibility criteria for studying Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in Jowai Polytechnic. I want to study this Diploma course in this college. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria.

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in Jowai Polytechnic is given below:
Students must have passed secondary school leaving certificate (SSLC) or 10th examinations with at least 45% marks in Mathematics and Science from a recognized board.
The applicant should not be more than 21 years of age as on the 1st July of the year of admission, the age limit for students who have passed HSC (10+2) are 21+1 year and students belonging to SC/ST are 21+3 years.
Candidates must be a son or daughter of Indian Citizen and should be a permanent resident of Meghalaya.
30th April 2018, 07:46 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in Jowai Polytechnic?

Eligibility criteria for Diploma in Architectural Assistantship from Jowai Polytechnic are:-
The candidate must have completed 10th standard or its equivalent with at least 45% marks in mathematics and 45% marks in Science from any recognized board/ council.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?