9th November 2016, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan in IDBI Bank online? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan?

I want to apply an Education Loan in IDBI Bank. Can I apply this Education Loan online? Please tell me about the interest rates of this Bank's Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  2. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  3. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  4. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Central Bank for B.Tech course? Interest rates charges? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  7. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  8. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in Union Bank for studying B.Tech?
  9. Interest rates and services charge under Education Loan of DCB Bank for 1 year Certificate course?
  10. Interest rates charge under State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Education Loan scheme?
  11. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  12. Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy?
  13. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  14. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  15. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  16. How to get concession under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  17. Interest rates charges under Citi Bank Education Loan scheme for MBBS course?
  18. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan?
16th November 2016, 01:04 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan in IDBI Bank online? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan?

Yes, you can apply for education loan in IDBI bank via online mode. However, that will only be for appointment or slot booking purpose. You need to visit the bank to complete the rest of the formalities of application offline and get the education loan sanctioned.
The rate of interest fluctuates from time to time as per orders from the Reserve Bank of India. Usually the rate of interest fluctuates in the range of 13-14.5%. However, the interest is calculates as simple interest for the entire study period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?