5th June 2016, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Fire and Safety engineering student is eligible to get an educational loan?

Respected si, actually I have got admission in Diploma course in Fire and Safety engineering. I need an educational loan for the expenses of this diploma course. Please tell me i eligible for educational loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering?
  2. Details of an Education Loan scheme to study Diploma in Fire & Safety Engineering?
  3. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
  4. How can I do Diploma in Electrical engineering having done Diploma in Fire Rescue & Safety?
  5. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  6. Best course to start up with Diploma in Fire & Safety crash course?
  7. Scope of non technical dept (Safety supervisor) after Diploma in mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the course fee of post graduation diploma in fire and safety management?
  9. Courses related to Sports in Graduation for Fire & Safety Engineering Diploma holder?
  10. How can I get admission to study Fire and Safety Diploma course on 10th basis being an IT Diploma holder?
  11. Possibility to get Education Loan for study ITI Fire & Safety course?
  12. From where should I do Diploma in Mechanical having PG diploma in Fire & Safety?
  13. How can I complete my corrospondance graduation in fire and safety?
  14. How to do diploma in fire and safety after passing commerce stream?
  15. Eligibility and format for claiming discount on Education Loan?
  16. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Can I do PG Diploma in Fire and Safety after completing B.Com?
  18. Scope of Government job after diploma in Fire and safety course with NEBOSH certification? Entrance exam details fro the same?
6th June 2016, 01:35 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in Fire and Safety engineering student is eligible to get an educational loan?

You can definitely get education loan to pursue diploma in fire and safety engineering. The institute in which you are seeking admission should be well recognised by competent authorities . You will need to comply with the terms and conditions of education loan scheme along with completing all norms as per instructions from bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?