29th February 2012, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: NET UGC Test in Commerce Stream?

sir i have scored 54.7% in m.com. am i eligible for ugc net exam?
6th May 2012, 06:39 PM
kanagamithra

i need past 5 years NET ( commerce ) question paper with solved
6th June 2012, 01:38 AM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Smile Re: NET UGC Test in Commerce Stream?

UGC NET Examination is Conducted by UGC, Twice in a year in the month of June and December Every year.

To apply for this examination, you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% Marks from a recognised University, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for NET.

If you are Interested in this examination, then please apply for June NET 2012 Examination. The Notification was already Published and the last date of apply for this examination online is 30/April/2012. The examination will be held soon on 24/June/2012.

If you really want to cracked this examination, then please prepared for this examination as per the pattern and syllabus. You have to choose the subjects in NET on the basis of your Post graduation Only. The syllabus and Previous year papers of NET Examination is availiable in the official website, You can download the syllabus and starts studying well for this examination.

There are 3 papers in NET Examination and all papers will be conducted in same day in 2 session, In first session there are 2 papers and in 2nd session, there are 1 paper. All 3 papers of NET is Objective and there is No negative marking in the examination.

Examination Pattern :

First I : 60 out of which 50 questions are to be attempted : 50x2 = 100, Duration 1¼ Hours

First II : 50 questions all of which are compulsory: 50x2 = 100, Duration 1¼ Hours

Second III : 75 questions all of which are compulsory 75x2 = 150, Duration 2½ Hours.

So, please prepared well for this examination as per the pattern and syllabus and for more details please check official website :

http://ugcnetonline.in

15th July 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

can i give net exam as i have done b.com hons & m.com ?
1st August 2012, 05:36 PM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

sorry.
But you are not qualify for net examination.you can try for some other.
18th August 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Dear Friends,

Really I need your help. Right now I am working as a Asst Manager Account in MNC at Pune and have interest is in teaching only. Several time I attend the SET AND NET Exam and getting unsuccessful. My entire education done in Commerce. Please guide me How to make plan for preparing SET or NET examination. Also suggest me which books to refer. My email id nmmankar@gmail, 9823233947.

Best Regards
Nitin Mankar
18th August 2012, 08:21 PM
singhhr23

Net stands for National Eligibility Test .
The Examination for NET is conducted by the University Grants.Don't get confused you are eligible for the same.
As you should complete post graduation course in any disciple from recognized university

You should score 55% percentage of marks in post graduation course and relaxation is given for 50% percentage of marks .

Final Year candidates are also eligible to apply for the Examination .

You age should be 18 years to 28 years .

Thanks......
10th June 2013, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my M.phil exam in commerce in March 2009. Am I exempted in writing NET exam or not?

chitra
26th August 2013, 07:10 PM
gkshivaraj0055
Member+

hi.....................!

I am very upset and confused and not finding an anwer to a very simple question.

Can an MBA post graduate appear in NET in commerce subject. I have filled up the NET form in commerce stream though I am an MBA. Will I get an opportunity to take Exam.

Please reply urgently as I have to take NEt for December 2009.

Why To prepare when I will not get a chance to take Exam.

There is no age limit for appearing UGC/NET examination in any stream.
The age criteria lies only when you are applying for JRF otherwise there is no age criteria if you are applying for lectureship.
You can download the previous year NET commerce question papers from the following website.

@ BEST OF LUCK @
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?