11th August 2010, 01:28 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Biotechnology Jobs and Basic Salaries: M.Sc with biotechnology after B.Sc with biotechnology?

hello friend

look the mainly Biotechnology Jobs are research oriented jobs.

you can join given below industry

1.agriculture indusrty.

2.pharmacitical industry.

3.food industry.

4.wine industry.

appart of that you can join in as a lecturer in a college.

your salary will be minimum 15000/-pm at the starting period of your job.

all the best.........

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  2. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  3. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  4. Which course is better between M.Sc in Bio-Analytical Sciences and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  6. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  7. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  8. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences? -- [New]
  9. Should I go for MSc or MBA? I have finished graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  10. Which course is better between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  11. After graduating in Biotechnology what can i do between MSc and MBA Biotechnology?
  12. Jobs related to biotechnology field after doing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  13. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  14. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  15. Can I do Agriculture in MSc after doing BSc Biotechnology?
  16. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  17. Eligibility for admission in Msc. in Plant Biotechnology and Animal Biotechnology under ICAR
  18. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
11th August 2010, 02:26 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Biotechnology Jobs and Basic Salaries: M.Sc with biotechnology after B.Sc with biotechnology?

Hello,

Biotech is developing in india, its blooming in health care, R&D etc
you can opt for careers in medical industries, research, teaching, cancer remedies etc.
After MSc. Biotechnology, you can opt your career in Pharmaceutical Industry or in Clinical & Medical research side. and there are plenty of jobs for you like:

Scientist postings in Public and Private Research Laboratories.
Research Postings in Defence institutions .
Public Sector Enterprises Jobs.
Lecturers/School Teachers in Educational Institutions.
Union Public service & State Public Service postings.
All India Civil Services postings.
Agro-industrial Jobs.

In Pharmaceiutcal Industry &Clinical & Medical research , you have the designations like
Research Associates, Scientists & Group Leaders. Drug Executive etc.

As per the latest trends in globalization , you can get a job in BPO's also as there r many customer care centers and online support centers started for BioTechnology field also.

If you need any job information, just go 2 www.naukri.com or any other job sites.

Good Luck!
11th August 2010, 05:08 PM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

there are near about 1432 seats in india,starting from punjab university to srm university.from defence to it sector,from factories to machienry,you are eligible to work for many fields as biotechnology engg.
18th August 2010, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

IS THAT M.SC BIOTECH IS ENOUGH TO SURVIVE IN THIS COMPITATIVE WORLD
20th August 2010, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi

I hav studied Bsc Microbiology in 2006 & Completed Msc Biotechology in 2009 batch
i also had my addition qulaification in PGDCIT (Cheminformatic technology).

I need a way for job can u prefer it some idea what kind of job ll i search & avalibility.

I need some ideas to approach for a job

Is it possible to get a job in tamilnadu itself
25th August 2010, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary of msc biotech in india
25th August 2010, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi ,My Name is Donald James and Im currently pursuing an MSc Molecular Biology and Biotechnology from IARI new Delhi.........id like to know of the various institutes in which i can pursue higher studies like PhD etc
29th August 2010, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

in which university in chennai can i do my M.Sc. biotechnology. My aim is to become scientist how do i can enter into research field
1st September 2010, 12:27 PM
Geethikakhour

Frankly speaking there are no good number of biotech companies in our Indian hope it will be good if you can go with chemistry.

Healthcare And Pharma Forum;
8th September 2010, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i am a 3rd semester M.Sc student .
sir suggest me some companies or institution for last semester projects having job facility.
so that we can get job after over of study.
9th September 2010, 04:32 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

biotechnology has a very good scope in higher study. after b.sc if you do m.sc the salary difference will be very much. you can appear at GATE examination to complete master degree. if you admitted through GATE then you will get a stipend at the time of study. after master degree job opportunity is very high. tou may join as a lecturer in a college. you may go for higher study like p.hd. you may also go to study abroad. you may go for research. also you may join in company. there are so many option after master degree. the salary range is also very high for an .m.sc pass student.
9th September 2010, 09:55 PM
meeria

Dear friend,
you can apply for
1.PANACEA Biotech either on-campus or wakin,there is a chance for you in 2.BIOCON,
3.CIPLA,
4.RANBAXY to name a few in the private sector.
There is ample scope for you in the government sector on hospitals as
*pathologist,
*radiologist,
*cardiologist,
you can also become a freelancer and become a medical representative for your better future...
best wishes to you!!!!!
10th September 2010, 08:58 AM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Biotechnology Jobs and Basic Salaries: M.Sc with biotechnology after B.Sc with biotechnology?

dear friend

as you have done b.sc in biotechnology and you are perusing the master degree. so you have a bright career in this field.

as per your query about salary i will tell you that salary varies from company to company, your designation, domestic or foreign company etc.

but on average you can aspect around 35,000 Rs per month.

here is a list of companies where you can apply

1.Ranbaxy and Wockhardt

2.Anshul Biotechnologies Aurobindo Pharma Ltd

3. Biomax Life Sciences BioGenex

4. EPR Pharmaceuticals Ltd EPR

5.Vivimed Labs Ltd

6.Accelrys Inc. - (A subsidiary of Pharmacopeia)

7. Advanta India Ltd.

8. Alltech Biotechnology Pvt. Ltd.

9.Animal Biotech (Bangalore) Pvt. Ltd.

and many more companies are there.

all the best.
14th September 2010, 10:43 AM
pramda

Hi,I m a B.Pharm Final year student.Can I do M.Tech/M.Sc in Biotechnology?
14th September 2010, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

i passed out bsc.biotech with combination of biochemistry and genetics...so can i go directly into the job or do i have to pass out some entrance papers before joinig the any compainies. thanks tagen here
19th September 2010, 05:30 PM
manu789

I am msc Biochemistry completed. I want job in pharmaceutical company.
19th September 2010, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

now i am study in m.sc biotech but i am very confused what can i do after m.sc.plz gjve me information about job and p.hd plz.and how much salary in biotechnology field.plz..................................
20th September 2010, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

IAM COMPLETED MY BSC BIO TECHNOLOGY WHAT IS THE JOB OPPURNETIES
20th September 2010, 11:40 PM
chaitanya 502

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikr View Post
sir
i have completed B.Sc with biotechnology if i do M.Sc with biotechnology
what jobs will i get & what will be the basic salary?
u can go for analyst and also in q.a departement and basic salary would be 8000-10000 depending on various mnc biotech companies
23rd September 2010, 12:07 AM
nillu
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
IAM COMPLETED MY BSC BIO TECHNOLOGY WHAT IS THE JOB OPPURNETIES
after doing BSC biotech you can join companies like ranbaxy, dabur, Dr. reddy's etc.
so for you its better to to MSc biotech for better career opportunity as it will provide you growth and open new door to your success.
You can go for academics
R and D
join industry at top level
23rd September 2010, 10:29 PM
gaurav dhiman

Smile Re: Biotechnology Jobs and Basic Salaries: M.Sc with biotechnology after B.Sc with biotechnology?

Quote:
sir
i think that the basic salary after MSc biotechnology is near by 15000-20000 if we have no experience and if we have experience then we should get near by 20000-25000 per month.
24th September 2010, 10:04 PM
subhash1206

Quote:
sir
you can get jobs in following dear• Albany Molecular Research Centre Pvt Ltd. Hyderabad
• Anshul Biotechnologies Aurobindo Pharma Ltd
• Biomax Life Sciences BioGenex
• EPR Pharmaceuticals Ltd EPR
• GVK Biosciences Pvt Ltd
• Helvetica Industries Pvt. Ltd
• Indigene Pharmaceuticals Ltd
• Laurus Laboratories Ltd
• LAXAI AVANTI Life Sciences
• Mithros Chemicals
• Nektar Therapeutics India
• Pioneer Overseas Corporation
• Regain Biotechnology
• Sai Life Sciences
• United States Pharmacopeia (USP)
• Indian Institute of Chemical Technology
• Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology
• Vivimed Labs Ltd
• Accelrys Inc. - (A subsidiary of Pharmacopeia)
• Advanta India Ltd.
• Alltech Biotechnology Pvt. Ltd.
• Animal Biotech (Bangalore) Pvt. Ltd.
• AstraZeneca R&D
• Avestha Gengraine Technologies Pvt. Ltd
• Aurigene Discovery Technologies Ltd.
• Bhat Biotech
best of luck
30th September 2010, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

hello i am msc biotech with 67%(female)..what kind of job i can get & where................
1st October 2010, 07:30 AM
nillu
Senior Member+

You will get jobs in companies like
Dr. Reddy's lab, Ranbaxy, Dabur etc or any of the food processing companies will also be interested in you to hire you.
you can pursue Rand D work or you can complete your PhD and go for research and academics too
2nd October 2010, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

sir i a b.sci biotech student in karnal plz guide me in choosing a m.sci in which trade should i do...............
plz sir help me out i want to do exel in my field
thank u.
9th October 2010, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Will I get any job in the biotech companies after completing my m.sc biotec from Annamalai university?????
10th October 2010, 06:46 AM
helpmaster

See for getting job is not so easy if your college does not provide any placement.
You can even make it easy by your own efforts.
For it first you should register yourself on the websites likehttp://www.naukari.comhttp://www.monster.com
etc so that those companies interested in you can call for interview.
you can even personllay apply into the companies of the field like dabur, ranbaxy, biocon etc
12th October 2010, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

i failed in m.Sc applied genetics.. i have done my b.sc in zoology ... now wat next..plz help me
24th October 2010, 03:23 PM
tarique.bagwan

sir,
if i will go NET exams after M.Sc biotechnology what is the basic salary.
24th October 2010, 03:29 PM
tarique.bagwan

sir,
if i will go NET exams after M.Sc biotechnology what is the basic salary.
24th October 2010, 03:35 PM
tarique.bagwan

what is the basic salary after passing NET exam in biotechnology
24th October 2010, 03:45 PM
tarique.bagwan

Talking Re: Biotechnology Jobs and Basic Salaries: M.Sc with biotechnology after B.Sc with biotechnology?

28th October 2010, 09:20 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarique.bagwan View Post
Just after qualifying net exam you cannot expect high salary.
for high salary you need to qualify JRF along with net.
After qualifying for net you only just become eligible for lectutrership in degree colleges.
The salaray can depend on many factors as experience, institution etc
30th October 2010, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

hi,
i completed my b.sc with biotech, bioche, micro. i want to do m.sc. i hav very much interest in molecular biology. could you pls suggest me which stream is better to complete m.sc and wht type of will i get regarding to that.
thanks in advance
30th October 2010, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

hi,
i completed my b.sc with biotech, bioche, micro. i want to do m.sc. i hav very much interest in molecular biology. could you pls suggest me which stream is better to complete m.sc and wht type of will i get regarding to that.
thanks in advance
31st October 2010, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

hi...
im doing my final yr b.sc bitech in madras university...wt type of job wil i gt aftr my ug? im confused nw..coz 4 msc d fee is mre dan a lakh per yr........ so can u gv me propr idea.......
4th November 2010, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

i completed B.sc BIOTECHNOLOGY. what kind of job i will get?
6th November 2010, 07:03 AM
nillu
Senior Member+

Quote:
i completed B.sc BIOTECHNOLOGY. what kind of job i will get?

Since you are only a graduate so you will not good opportunities in hand. But than also you can join any of the pharma companies or food processing companies.
10th November 2010, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi i've completed my BSc in Biotechnology and planning to do MSc in Biotech however i'm little confused to choose an option between MBA and MSc Biotech...It would be of great help if someone could help me with the prospects of both and suggest a better option please???
11th November 2010, 01:08 PM
helpmaster

There should be no any doubt in your mind regarding the scope of both these courses. As both of them have their specific importance in their own field. But regarding which one is best it will vary from individual to indidual.
So in your case you first decide which fields is such in which you have interest. If you don't have passion for biotechnilogy it will not help you further.
If you really have interest in science field than it will be useless for you to gofor MBA as MBA is only of giving fine tough to your managerial skill.
Yes, if you really want to make good career in biotechnology you can do it either through iitjam or JNU combined entrance exam
12th November 2010, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

hi i completed my b.sc. i'm planning to do m.sc. pls suggest me how to prerare biochemistry for hcu and jnu.
13th November 2010, 11:36 AM
nillu
Senior Member+

Quote:
hi i completed my b.sc. i'm planning to do m.sc. pls suggest me how to prerare biochemistry for hcu and jnu.
you can join coaching classes.
as these exam are tough and conducted on all India level. so prepare well
16th November 2010, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

sir is there scope of doing msc in microbiology????nd would i get a good job after that???nd wat would be the salary??
20th November 2010, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

i am doing MSc Environmental Science from Mumbai university. provide me the top job posts in both government as well as private sector.
20th November 2010, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

i am doing MSc Environmental Science from Mumbai university. provide me the top job posts in both government as well as private sector.
22nd November 2010, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing bsc biotechnology and try for entrance MBA . Is mba is a different field than biotechnology ? there is any scope for biotechnology.
2nd December 2010, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i am m doing my M.Sc in biotechnology and i have done B.Sc in biotechnology along with other optional subjects zoology and chemistry and i am appearing for net this month what can i do further to settle in a good job.............. please reply me..............
3rd December 2010, 05:07 AM
Unregistered

how can i get, out of campus placement in companies like biocon after btech biotech...i m in 3rd year in amity institute...
7th December 2010, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

i m bsc biotech can i do genetic engeneering what requirment for that
8th December 2010, 06:24 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

Quote:
i m bsc biotech can i do genetic engeneering what requirment for that
for doing genetic engineering you need to appear for the entrance test. being a science graduayte youare eligible for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?