28th February 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Company Secretary Course Duration? How many subjects in Company Secretary Entrance Exam?

hi my name is mihika and i am from pune i am in 11th now..n i am deciding to do company secretary fr my professional lyf..i had a doubt whether i can do the foundation course and side by side my graduation...???? and is this course really benefecial as a profession????
1st March 2012, 02:14 PM
abhishek92rai

Default Re: Company Secretary Course Duration? How many subjects in Company Secretary Entrance Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
A candidate aspiring to become a Company Secretary has to go through three levels of company secretary scourses and a rigorous training schedules. Three levels of a Company Secretary Courses are:

* Company Secretary Foundation Courses: The company secretary candidate should have at least passed 10+2 examinations to get into the Foundation Course. This is a basic-level course, which is of eight-month duration ( 8 Months).
* Company Secretary Intermediate Courses: The company secretary candidate should have passed Foundation Course of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India or ICWAI, ICAI or got their graduation degree or a Master’s degree to get enrolled into the Intermediate Course. The duration of the Intermediate Course is nine months ( 9 Months).
* Company Secretary Final Courses: The company secretary candidate becomes eligible to sit for the final course after he completes and clears the Intermediate Course.

The Company Secretary Courses broadly cover subjects like English, Economics, Financial Accounting, Business Communications, Business Environment, Corporate Restructuring, Management Information Systems, Banking and Insurance, World Trade Organization, Corporate Secretarial Practice, Company Law, International Trade, Human Resources Management and Industrial Relations, Joint Ventures and collaborations and commercial law.

hope this information will really help you

with regards
monika

Thanks for kind helpful information, can you do one more favor to me that i need to know when would be the last date of CS-inter registration date. i will check it weekly manner . .
2nd March 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.A. Honours in Political Science so can i do c.s if not so what should i do
8th March 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

company list for 15 months training??
11th March 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

i registered in icsi in october 2009 for executive programme and since i hv not given an exam. now i want to attempt for dec 2012 exams as my membership is till june 2014 so can i apply for it without any extra formality and fees...
13th March 2012, 12:12 PM
jobsick

Company Secretary Foundation Courses: The company secretary candidate should have at least passed 10+2 examinations to get into the Foundation Course. This is a basic-level course, which is of eight-month duration ( 8 Months).
* Company Secretary Intermediate Courses: The company secretary candidate should have passed Foundation Course of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India or ICWAI, ICAI or got their graduation degree or a Master’s degree to get enrolled into the Intermediate Course. The duration of the Intermediate Course is nine months ( 9 Months).
* Company Secretary Final Courses: The company secretary candidate becomes eligible to sit for the final course after he completes and clears the Intermediate Course.
16th March 2012, 12:07 AM
SUPROTIV CHATTERJEE

There is no entrance exam conducted by Institute of Company Secretaries of India for admission to CS course. The minimum eligibility to pursue CS course is +2 or equivallent from a recognised institute.
With the above mentioned eligibility, you can enroll yourself for the foundation course. the duration of foundation course is 8 months.
The foundation course is followed by intermediate course which is of 9 months and the same is followed by final course.
16th March 2012, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to you that what's the process to admission to CS courses. I am Passed 10 2 and doing BCA course. I want to do the above CS course on the basis of correspondence course through your nominated university under your kind control. Its necessary to do the foundation course or not. If need the foundation course then how many fee are required and how many fee are required in total course also how many paper adopt in total course. Sir I want to full details about the CS courses. Thanks. Dilip Chakarvorty.
26th March 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

I have done BCA with 55% and now i mpursing MBA so can u tell me CS is benifical for me and can i able to do CS acc. to my graduate percentage???? And how much its fee????? Is their any subjects of CS which are common in MBA?????plz rply me....
31st March 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

how many subject are there in each stage
12th April 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

If i joined now for cs, wen exams will appear? can u tell me please because yeti was not registred
12th April 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

DIS COURSE WILL SUIT FOR GIRLS?
13th April 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my bcom . 2010 .I want to do CA or CS course. which one is best , please suggest me.
16th April 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I am pursing my MBA i want to do cs i want to know the fees structure
18th April 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility for CS Course ?
20th April 2012, 11:58 PM
maya_sarabhai

Hi

There is a tremendous scope for CS course.
CS has very good scope in both govt sector as well as private sector:

Job prospects for Company secretary course:

Private companies
Consultancy firms
Financial Institution
Banking sectors

For most of the companies you can go for

Managing director
Chairman
Board of Director
You can work in tax department also

Don't worry CS has the very good scope.

All d best...
28th April 2012, 07:25 PM
Monika Vasani

Howmany percentage is required for c.s.?
2nd May 2012, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

I am doing my acs course (priliminary). Which computer course(NIIT) must i do additionally? Suggest me for my better future.
10th May 2012, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I am a MBA(Hr) graduate from a recognized university,will i have to go through the second stage(executive level) of CS or directly i can go to the professional level, reply please.
22nd May 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

before wat time we have to get registered for appearing foundation exam in december
24th May 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

i had just written my B.Com final year exam, my last semester cgpa is 7.69 and waiting for last result. I am interested for doing cs but my 2 mark is only 59.6%. can apply for cs?
24th May 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

i have passed class 12 recently i want to do cs with any corresponding course which course should i choose b.com, bba . Also do i have to go somewhere for my training for being a CS if yes then what will be the duration of my training and what amount will i recieve .
25th May 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

hello sir .is it compulsory to take c.s coaching from high profile institute . can the normal tutions provide the same benifit as high institute
30th May 2012, 04:39 PM
vik00788

if i want to do c.s. after copleting my b.com(graduation),how to go ahead in that case!
n hw. mch time l it take than tell me each n everything? pls.
30th May 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

m doing ballb hns n in 2nd yr now....n i wan to do cs course...how much time it will take if i clear in 1st attempt..
31st May 2012, 03:28 AM
Unregistered

Hi All,

Thanks for your help,
but i have a one question that If a guy is completed MBA (Finance)as well as PGPBM (Banking & Insurance) for him also have to clear all the three exam or else he can get the addmission in in the final course.Please suggest me
My e-mail id -- [email protected], [email protected]
cell # 8951566002
31st May 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

what are scope when I complete the C.S. course
1st June 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know that what is the process for applying c.s .is maths is necessary to become c.s and what is the salary of c.s............
2nd June 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

there is any important subject for cs i amin 11th by commerce stream
4th June 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of second year bsc. physics. i want to pursue cs side by side , am i eligible ? . and is it possible to complete cs in 2 years ? can i get a job after foundation course only ? is there any other course for 2 years duration and can get me a job immediately ?
6th June 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

I want to do cs but i am not completed bcom final year can written the entrance exam
11th June 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

can CA has any exemption
12th June 2012, 09:12 PM
tl.com

hi dear friend,
A candidate aspiring to become a Company Secretary has to go through three levels of company secretary scourses and a rigorous training schedules. Three levels of a Company Secretary Courses are:

* Company Secretary Foundation Courses: The company secretary candidate should have at least passed 10+2 examinations to get into the Foundation Course. This is a basic-level course, which is of eight-month duration ( 8 Months).

The Company Secretary Courses broadly cover subjects like English, Economics, Financial Accounting, Business Communications, Business Environment, Corporate Restructuring, Management Information Systems, Banking and Insurance, World Trade Organization, Corporate Secretarial Practice, Company Law, International Trade, Human Resources Management and Industrial Relations, Joint Ventures and collaborations and commercial law.

hope this information will really help you

thanks
12th June 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.com degree....plz tell in which paper i will get exemption in executive programme.
13th June 2012, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in 2004 .can I join C.S course now
19th June 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I am jst completed my b.com i just want to know about the fees and plss suggest me the colleges from where i can do this course
19th June 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

i am just complete my b.com i just want to know about the fees and suggest me the colleges from where i can do it
19th June 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

please guide me that,how much is the fee for CS and the duration?
24th June 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

how can i join this course?plz suggest
26th June 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

which computer course is need to do for cs?
26th June 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

im a graduate student with bbm stream sooo hw can i proceed?
29th June 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

how much persentage is compulsary to have in graduatiom for cs excutive?
6th July 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Im a science student, 2nd puc completed. Can i take up cs? If yes, how do i go about it?
13th July 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

i am coplete my BMS in 2012, and i am confused, which cource is good MMS or CS. can you suggest me the best ans?
13th July 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

i am complet BMS. and i am confused between CS and MMS. plzzz suggest me the best option?
15th July 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Iam a llm graduate what are the subjects iam exempet from in acs
22nd July 2012, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

i amdoing mba in human resource and industrial relations this is my 2nd year of mba can i do c.s course after mba and if i want to join in this year with my mba can i join??
28th July 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

hello i am preparing for cpt(CA foundation) can i do cs along with ca
28th July 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

can i do cs along with ca
30th July 2012, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

hi
i have completed my graduation degree and iam interested in joining cs'
How many years did company secretary course takes to complete.
Then what is the fee structure for intermadiate and final year.
after completing final year how time take to complete training.and after that what is the process.
and how much salary for freshers after completing cs.
it is possible for doing mba and cs both.
and it is possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?