31st July 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?

hello i m anand i m in 12th standard and my subject is PCM i want to join navy after 12th and i m very cofused so i want some help for my career so plz help me. u can mail me on this [email protected] and i m really interested.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Merchant Navy having 72% in 12th with PCM? Fee structure of the course to pursue? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy?
  4. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  5. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  6. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  7. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing inter with PCM? I have scored 61%
  8. How to enter into Merchant Navy after 12th? What is the eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy?
  9. How can I join Indian Merchant Navy?
  10. How to get into Merchant Navy after 12th?
  11. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course?
  13. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
  14. Eligibility for Merchant Navy after 12th standard with 50% marks in PCM and eye-sight correction?
  15. Procedure and eligibility to join Merchant Navy for a candidate who has secured 76% in 12th Science of NIOS Board?
  16. How to join in Merchant Navy after completing 12th?
  17. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  18. What is the physical as well as educational requirement to join Merchant Navy?
30th October 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?

What is the correct process to have been wise captain in merchant navy
8th December 2013, 10:23 AM

Arrow Re: Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?

I am 12th standard science student. I really want to join merchant navy. Now I m studying in 12th standard I want to submit application form but I don't have any imformation so please inform me about application form with physical training.
27th February 2014, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

hello sir ...
plz tell me about fees requirements for merchant navy engineers ...
plz msg me on 9766152060 ...
plz sir surely do sms me ...
bcz i'm interested in MN ..
PLZ DO HA ...
PLZZZZ...
15th April 2014, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
I completed 12th science in 2011 with 58%! m want to join merchant navy ! is it possible that m eligible for merchant navy! plz rply me n suggest d bst course n institute! u can also contat me @
09570784849 (Name -Manjesh Kumar)
15th July 2014, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir I m interested in merchant Navy , I m 12th pas my pcm 60% % my email id is [email protected] sir please help me.
3rd October 2014, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

i am a girl studing in 1 PCM , i wants to join the merchat navy , what are the opportunities for me in the navy ????? plzzzzz ans.......
7th October 2014, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

i have complete my 12th science pcm and i like in merchant navy so pls you suggest me
4th February 2015, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir i am durvesh i want to join merchant navy i am 17years old my qustns are
Where can i get forms?
How to apply?
What is the fee structure?
When are the exams conducted??
Plzz rpy i am much confused
My [email protected]
[email protected]
4th February 2015, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir i am durvesh i want to join merchant navy i am 17years old my qustns are
Where can i get forms?
How to apply?
What is the fee structure?
When are the exams conducted??
Plzz rpy i am much confused
My [email protected]
[email protected]
3rd September 2016, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

I have complete 2 with pcm with 55% will I able to join merchant navy tell me plz my email I'd [email protected] no.9592393088
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?