27th March 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to join Indian Army? What are the vacancies in Indian Army?

I WANT TO JOIN INDIAN ARMY.WHEN THE NDA EXAM WILL START?
28th March 2012, 01:32 AM
poole

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to join Indian Army? What are the vacancies in Indian Army?

Hello RAVI,
You cannot eligible for the NDA with the eyesight -3.5.

The maximum eyesight should be there for the candidate of NDA.

VISION STANDARD FOR NDA CANDIDATE:-

Uncorrected without glass = 6/9
Corrected with glass = 6/6
Limits of myopia = -0.75
Limits of Hypermetropia = +1.5
Binocular Vision = III
Limits of colour preception= I
28th March 2012, 04:44 PM
jobsee

To join as an officer, one must have qualified +2 level of exam. After qualifying +2 one can write NDA exam conducted by UPSC.The age limit to apply for the NDA is 16 1/2- 19 years.
For graduates another exam is conducted by UPSC which is called Combined Defense Service Exam.The age limit to write the exam is 19-24 years.A graduate in any discipline can write the exam.
To join as a soldier, the candidate must have passed secondary examination with a minimum of 45% marks.
30th March 2012, 09:27 AM
sateesh mewara

I passed Ncc 'C' certificate n graduate how can i join in indian army.
2nd April 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

i know about age rexalation ceritificate{domicled ceritificate} is valid for indian army as officers
4th April 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

helo sir i am prasanna muduli i am 2 pass i want to join indian army plz help me sir my mob 9938013203
10th April 2012, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir i am vinit
pls tel me about upsc exam & madical exam
i am pass my 12exam & now in sy b.com
pls send information on my id or smss on my phon num
[email protected]
no-9029898578
24th April 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
1.What elegbility must to join indian army?
2.what are the vacaencies of indian army?
hai

NDA(national defence äcademy) is conducted by the upsc(union public service comission) wice in a year that is NDA-I & NDA-II.

nda has there wings::

1.Army
2.Navy
3.Airforce

Eligibility criteria:

1. The candidate should complete 12th standard from a recognized state board of india

2.age limit 16.5yrs to 19yrs

3.candidate should be a citizen of india

4.candidate should be physically fit

5.only unmarried male candidates are eligible

Selection procedure:

1.written test
2,main exam

for more details visit
www.upsc.gov.in
25th April 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

mera date of birth-20/01/89 hai.or maine graduation(eco,hon) ki hai.kya mai army join kar sakta hu.
email [email protected]
2nd May 2012, 11:58 PM
Vikkybablu8

Quote:
nationa defence academy.
the exam is conducted bu upsc twice in a year...
NDA has three wings

airforce,army,navy

ELIGIBILITY CRETERIA:

candidate should complete 12th standard

candidate should be a citizen of india

the candidate shoild be physically fit

age limit is 16.5 to 19 years
7th May 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

I am suman koirala belong to gorkhas category and want to join Indian army (general duty) and i am 20 years old with 57% in class 12 and also diplome in hardware and networking and financial acconting in .So,please inform me the recritment of 2012-13 in delhi as well as in west bengal . Thanking you
6th June 2012, 05:00 AM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Quote:

dear friend,
You are in 3rd year of your B.tech course, and you want to join in Indian Army after completion of graduation, then you have to appear in entrance exams like- CDS, UES exam.

Eligibility for CDS:-

For Army wing:-

1.The candidate must have complete the graduation in any trade from a recognized university.

2.The candidates age should be in between 19-24 years..

Eligibility for UES:-

1.The candidate must have complete the graduation in engineering field..
2.The candidate must have 60% aggregate in engineering course.
3.The age should be in between 18-28 years.

So, you can appear in any of them.. After qualifying in the exam you have to go through the SSB interview..

All the best..
28th June 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I have completed my 10th can i joint as a soldier in indian army.
My email id:[email protected]
plz give feedback
23rd August 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, i m gunjan i have done mba in finance and hr plz tell me wht post should be suitable for meplz reply....i m so much interested to join the army its my dream
10th January 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I am jitendra singh and want to join army and Iam 22 years age 12 th pass in 63% U.P.board computer. MY email Id [email protected]
21st February 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

sir,
please i am very interested to join in army,
i completed my 10th,inter,now i am studying b-tech
please help me to join in army please
24th August 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

sir my name ic gagandeep singh and my study 10 2 age 34 and height 5.9 i want the teritorial army i want somthing do the country can i elgible [email protected]
29th August 2013, 01:19 PM
4wc ee
Member+

Precious Friend...

Indian Army may be joined in two ways one through NDA and other through CDS exam.

NDA- NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wings of NDA.

The qualified candidate must certanly be an unmarried Indian guy within the generation of 16.5 to 19 years having possibly appeared final 12th exam or transferred from any flow is qualified to utilize for Indian Army of NDA.

CDS- COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE conducted by UPSC twice every year for entry in to Indian Military School, Naval School, Air Force School and Indian Officer's Instruction School of CDS.

The qualified candidate must certanly be an Indian National within the age of 19 to 25 years of age having possibly appeared final graduation amount exam or transferred from any flow is qualified to utilize for Indian Military and Officer's Instruction School of CDS.

Hope this can help you

All the best
8th February 2014, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i'm studying b.com(ca) .i want to join army .my age 21 i'm eligibility for army my mail id [email protected]
9th February 2014, 08:24 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Many of the candidates are having interest to join Indian Army. If they put full efforts towards the selection procedure, they can easily fulfill their dream.

In order to make entry into Indian Army, the minimum academic qualification that is required for the candidates is 12th class.

The selection procedure consists of
NDA Exam
Interview
Medical Test

NDA Exam is the common written exam for the candidates to make entry into various defence services like
Army wing
Navy wing
Air Force wing

The candidates should possess an age between 16 1/2 years to 19 years to apply for this Exam.

As per the notification, only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this Exam.

You did not mention the highest level of academic qualification that you have.

If you possess the above stated eligibility criteria, you can definitely apply for this Exam.

This exam will be conducted 2 times in a year.

For this academic year, the last date to apply for NDA I Exam was over.

So, you can apply for NDA II Exam for which the notification will be released in the 3rd week of June.

Have good preparation for the Exam and crack it.

Wish you all the best.
10th October 2014, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

I have qualify diploma in which post i am eligible apply in Indian army
1st November 2014, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

sir . i had done my p.g with political science. age-22year . ht-150cm. can i join army. frm bhanupriya singh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?