17th April 2013, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Studying in class 11th : Can I apply for NDA?

Q: I am studing in11th class & I read in chse board. Can I apply for NDA standard examination?
17th April 2013, 11:08 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Studying in class 11th : Can I apply for NDA? Need info about different posts of NDA?

Dear Pappu,

The acronym for NDA is National Defence Academy.

First of all, I would like to inform you that there are two reasons for your ineligibility for the NDA examination:-

* 1st is that currently you are in 11th standard.

* And, 2nd is that your present age is 19 yrs; and at the time of NDA examination, you will cross your age.

The eligibility criteria required for the NDA examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of 12th with PCM for Air Force and Navy wings from any accredited board.

* Age limit:- 16.5-19 yrs.

* Age relaxation:- Not provided.

* Sex:- Only male.

* Marital status:- Unmarried.

* Nationality:- Indian.

* Physical eligibility:-

19th April 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Studying in class 11th : Can I apply for NDA? Need info about different posts of NDA?

sir i have completed my 10 std. now i am in 11 class.sir i have read lot of opinions of different people that minimum qualification for NDA exam is 12 class but my friend who is in 11 class has also given NDA exam so i am little bit confused.
20th April 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in class 11 and my DOB is 22/10/97 can i apear in NDA exam in 2014 and i am having PCB iis PCM compalsarry for NDA . i want to join indiAN Army only infantry ???? plz give me an ans
21st April 2013, 11:34 AM
vetrikarthik

Thumbs up Re: Studying in class 11th : Can I apply for NDA? Need info about different posts of NDA?

Hai friend,

NDA - National Defence Academy.

The eligibility criteria:

Nationality - Citizen of India.

Age - 16.5 to 19 years.

Sex - unmarried male candidates.

Education qualification:

for Indian Army : 12th pass.

for Indian Navy & Indian AirForce: 12th pass with physics and maths subjects.

As you are in 11th, you can apply for NDA after 12th passing. But check your age do not exceed 19.

All the best.
18th October 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappu yadav View Post
my DOB is 1 jan 1994 so i can apply for NDA ?now i am studying in class 11th class ? tell me about the post for nda
no problem i can do any thing for nda
18th October 2013, 03:01 PM
asifsharif

Smile Re: Studying in class 11th : Can I apply for NDA? Need info about different posts of NDA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappu yadav View Post
my DOB is 1 jan 1994 so i can apply for NDA ?now i am studying in class 11th class ? tell me about the post for nda
any post
20th October 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in class 12 can a sit in NDA exams
11th December 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12th std with PCB?I can take addmission in NDA
3rd September 2018, 08:33 PM
Vikash1287

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed my 11th class 2days before my 12th classes are not started can I sit in nda exxam held after A week
Yes brother you can sit for NDA. It's entrance exam is held twice a year(usually in April & September).
The exam consists of two papers namely MATHEMATICS of 300 marks & GENERAL ABILITY TEST of 600 marks & each of 150 minutes. Mathematics exam consists of questions pf mathematics till the class 12th level ,GAT exam consists of questions of ENGLISH, GK, & GS.
The age limit is 16 and half to 17 and half years.

Work hard and eventually you will get there.All the very best!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?