28th March 2016, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is a best choice for non medical student after completion of 12th class?

I have chosen hospitality field after 12th with non medical ? How can i explain interest in this field.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is a best choice for non medical student after completion of 12th class?
  2. Which course is a better choice for me after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream?
  3. Which course is better choice for me between BBA and B.Com after completion of 12th Class in non medical stream?
  4. Which course should I choose after completion of class 12th? I am a Maths student -- [New]
  5. Career scope for CS course? Which course is a better choice for me among CS, B.Com and BBA after completion of 12th class?
  6. What is the requirement for admission in BSc?
  7. What shall I do after completion of 11th Class in non medical stream?
  8. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  9. Can I join IAF after passing 12th class results? I am a 12th student in non medical
  10. Which course is a better choice for me to join after completion of 12th Class?
  11. What can I do after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the other options available for me after completing my inter with CEC group?
  13. Will it be a good choice for me of doing BAF and CFA after completion of 12th Class without Maths in 11th and 12th Class?
  14. Last date to fill the application form to get admission for BA or B.Sc courses?
  15. Which course is a best choice for me for better career after completion of 12th class?
  16. What should I do after completion of 12th Class in Medical stream with 80% of marks?
  17. Which course is a best choice for me after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 35% of marks?
  18. What shall I do to join Hotel Management course after completion of 12th Class with non medical stream?
29th May 2017, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is a best choice for non medical student after completion of 12th class?

I am non-medical student and I just passed out 12th but I am fail in math. So what course should I choose ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?