27th July 2014, 01:44 PM
Milon Chakrabortu

Can I apply for masters degree in English after completing diploma in corporate management?

I completed master degree in History,then I completed Diploma in corporate manage ment.Now I am a soft skill and domain trainer.Can I apply for master degree in English?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for masters course after 3 year diploma in Hotel Management and Catering?
  2. After b.A Literature which is a better course?
  3. Comparetive analysis between Corporate Law and LLB
  4. What are the best courses to do after BCA? I am pursuing BCA
  5. For which subject should I apply in NET SET exam after completing B.Tech in Hotel Management with first class from Nagpur University and Masters degree in Tourism Management from IGNOU with 50%?
  6. which degree is good for me after completing masters degree in Tourism Management
  7. What is the criteria to apply for masters in English from an open university
  8. Subjects to take in B.Com and specialization in M.Com to be Professor of Advertising?
  9. Can I hold a masters degree in commerce and English simultaneously after completion of my B.Com? Will I be eligible for NET exam then?
  10. How to pursue advance diploma course in interior designing?
  11. How to do masters in construction management after completing bachelors degree in Architecture
  12. Diploma course in corporate law and management affiliated to DU ?
  13. How to get a job after passing masters degree in Human Resource management and marketing
  14. Which course can be done after passing 10th?
  15. Masters degree in Law after completing BSc computer science? Colleges which offer masters degree in law? How can I apply for them?
  16. Can I go for masters degree after completing diploma? Is it considered as degree?
  17. Non Technical Higher Studies Options after B.E./B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Courses after higher secondary with Commerce stream?
14th May 2023, 08:45 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for masters degree in English after completing diploma in corporate management?

The required eligibility to pursue master degree in English is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in English or English as main paper from a recognised university.

So, if you possess the required educational qualification then eligible to get admission in M.A in English.

Admission procedure varies with universities and colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?