28th March 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue MBA after completing my Bachelors degree? I am pursuing MBBS

hii...m pursuing mbbs..m in final yr n i wana chng my field nw..can i pursue mba after cmpltng my bachelor's degree..plz do suggest other options as wel..

21st April 2012, 05:30 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue MBA after completing my Bachelors degree? I am pursuing MBBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hii...m pursuing mbbs..m in final yr n i wana chng my field nw..can i pursue mba after cmpltng my bachelor's degree..plz do suggest other options as wel..

In order to pursue Master of Business Administration [MBA] from any recognized Institute, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Beside this one has to appear for entrance exam such as CAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP, GMAT, MAH-CET etc. These tests are followed by group discussion and personal interview. The duration of the program is two academic years.

Following are the of some of the well recognized Institute offering MBA program:
  • Indian Institute of Management [IIM]
  • Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
  • Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar
  • XLRI, Jamshedpur
  • Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune
  • BK School of Business of Management, Ahmedabad
  • VIT University
  • SRM University.

In order to get detail information one may refer to the official website of the above given Insititutes.
8th November 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue MBA after completing my Bachelors degree? I am pursuing MBBS

i have 47% in ba can i do mba please suggest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?