7th December 2010, 10:46 PM
manish kewlani

Doing B.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Engineering(3rd Year) : How to undergo training at ISRO?

hello sir,
I am Manish Kewlani 3rd year branch instrumentation and control engineering from SRM university Chennai. i want to undergo training in ISRO. How to do so?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  2. How to do training in Automation? I have done B.Tech in Electronics Instrumentation and Control
  3. Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control Engineering student?
  4. Where can I do training after doing B.Tech in instrumentation and control branch in 3rd year from SOA university
  5. Information about summer training in ISRO? Details on how can I do summer training from ISRO?
  6. What to do to join ISRO after btech in electronics and instrumentation?
  7. Type and contents of training at ISRO? Can we get permanent job after training at ISRO?
  8. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  9. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What procedure should I follow to do Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  11. Scope and career opportunities for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control and B.Tech Biomedical?
  12. What is the way to get internship at ISRO, NAL, HAL for B.E Instrumentation and Control Engineering
  13. Can a person pursuing B.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering branch apply for IES?
  14. Details of M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Instrumentation seats? I am a final year student of C&I
  15. Procedure to apply for Training in ISRO for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  16. List of companies providing training and job in Gujarat after ME with Instrumentation and Control -- [New]
  17. How to study abroad for my PG? I am a B.Tech instrumentation and control
  18. Type of training at ISRO after getting call letter? 1 year training in ISRO will give experience of a year?
8th December 2010, 12:44 PM
kavitech

Default Re: Doing B.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Engineering(3rd Year) : How to undergo training at ISRO?

We can find ISRO publishing about their requirement for employees in the news papers and websites. At the same way they give intimation about their recruiting of professionals for training. They also give a stipend during the trainig period. At present they are recruiting for the LPSC unit. The last date is 14-12-2010. But it is only for those who have completed their degree or diploma. You need to regularly visit the ISRO organistion's website in order to know about the recruitment.
8th December 2010, 03:07 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Default Re: Doing B.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Engineering(3rd Year) : How to undergo training at ISRO?

Hi friend

you need Implant training or after you finished 4th that training

for your Implant training get the Implant Training Certificate from your college office ,after that go to the ISRO contact number and then call then, they will you the date to apply , only for one week, not more then that, for that you should knew some one in the Office, if you have more then 70% then you can get it easily, move either your HOD or Reference in ISRO office, Good luck
21st January 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

how apply in ISRO for training
25th July 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

hell sir ! i am Dharmendra Kumar Sharma . This is my final year in B.Tech in branch INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL ENGINEERING.Suggest me the companies where can i work with my stream..
6th August 2011, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

when will my training will start as i m in 2nd yr
6th August 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for instrumentation and control engineering
16th August 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

sir ihave completed my b.tech in instru mentation and control engg. can ijoin isro.
17th August 2011, 12:59 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend ISRO does not provide any training course....
But if you really want to go for a job in ISRO, then you have to appear in a written test exam which is conducted by ISRO...
You can appear in that exam when you will be in final year of the B.tech course..
So, don't waste your time... Go for it, with your 100% effort....
All the best..
22nd January 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

i m doing btech in instrumentation and control and i wamt to do industrial training. How can i apply in different comoanies.
22nd October 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

i am abhilas sahoo doing B.Tech in instrumentation & control branch in 3rd year from SOA UNIVERSITY,ODISHA.i want to do industrial trainning.Suggest me the companies where can i work with my stream??suitable for I&C branch?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?