27th July 2011, 08:40 PM
smriti thakur

Future career options available after pursuing Masters in Bioinformatics?

sir
i am pursuing masters in bioinformatics .kindly guide me for my future career options.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the career available after BHMS? Top colleges to pursue masters in Public Health?
  2. Is there any future scope in Masters in Bioinformatics?
  3. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Sc(Bioinformatic) students?
  4. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course? -- [New]
  5. Which are the good universities in UK for pursuing Masters in Environmental Biotechnology and for Masters in Biotech with Bioinformatics?
  6. What are the various career options I can opt for after doing masters in psychology?
  7. Is this a good decision of shifting to Masters in Bio-Informatics after the completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  8. Future options for life science students? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Career Options in India after completion of Masters in Psychology? List of Colleges offering this course in India?
  10. How to do MSc Bioinformatics? Best institutes for the same?
  11. What are the career option after doing masters in English?
  12. How can I do Ph.D in Bioinformatics?
  13. What to do in future after failing in 12th? Career options in future?
  14. Do I need to appear in NET/SLET for amission in PhD Bioinformatics? Is there any exam or test other than BINC?
  15. Can I opt for CS for Future Career being a student pursuing final year of CSE? Duration and Career scope for this course?
  16. Guidance for pursuing PhD in Bioinformatics/Biotechnology?
  17. Which subject should I take for Masters Degree being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Zoology?
  18. What are the various study options available to study abroad for bioinformatics and biotechnology?
29th January 2012, 04:53 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Future career options available after pursuing Masters in Bioinformatics?

After completing your Masters in bio-informatics you can get several jobs opportunities in the field of biotech and pharmaceutical companies mainly in private organizations,establishments and universities research, in industries,public research .Jobs in multinational companies,agricultural and healthcare organization,work as a scientist,software developers, database developers trainers etc..
8th February 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Future career options available after pursuing Masters in Bioinformatics?

hi...after completing graduation in pharma i have done sas course.if i study ms in bioinformatics..is there any scope?
24th February 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

thank u so much...
26th February 2012, 11:36 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

your Masters in bio-informatics you can get several jobs opportunities in the field of biotech and pharmaceutical companies mainly in private organizations,establishments and universities research, in industries,public research .Jobs in multinational companies,agricultural and healthcare organization,work as a scientist,software developers, database developers trainers etc..
10th April 2013, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir My name is Megha I m pursuing M.A. Edu.
I want to know about what is the future career option after M.A Education?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?