28th January 2010, 03:03 PM
amritasingh

Which are the government exams that I can write being an ECE graduate?

I am ECE graduate.Can you please tell me the govt exams that i can write.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the government job oppotunities available for ECE?
  2. What are the government exams available after completing B.E ECE and diploma ECE? Age limit for it?
  3. What TNPSC exams can B.E ECE graduate write?
  4. What are the different exams we need to write after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a job in private or government based companies?
  5. What type of government exams can I write after doing B.E ECE
  6. Date of the government exams for which I can appear after finishing B.E ECE? What are the types of government exams?
  7. Which exams can I write to get government jobs after B.E ECE?
  8. PSU jobs for ECE engineering graduate -- [New]
  9. Do I have to write any exams like TNPSC, Railway exams if I want to get placement in Government Organization? Which are those entrance exams?
  10. Government exams which are suitable for B.E ECE students? General pattern for preparing for government exam? Is an engg graduate comfortable for preparing for IAS exam?
  11. Which government jobs can I write after doing ECE from government college of engineering Salem?
  12. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  13. B.E. 3rd year student is eligible to write government exams?
  14. Which are the best entrance exams for ECE students?
  15. How to get a job in government sector like in BSNL? I am a student of ECE with 88%
  16. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the government exams conducted for engineering(Especially for B.E ECE)? Government examination dates and syllabus of the entrance exams?
  18. Which are the government exams which I can write based on the district to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Chemisty?
27th July 2011, 09:12 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Which are the government exams that I can write being an ECE graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amritasingh View Post
Dear friend this is totally depend on you in which line you want to go..........

Because your graduation is also complete that's why you can write in any exam.........

1.INDIAN RAILWAY

2.BANK JOBS

3.INDIAN ARMY

4.INDIAN NAVY

5.UPSC

6.PSU

7.TATA

8.RELIANCE

9.TEACHING LINE

10.PRIVATE FORM

There is too much company in which you want to go this is totally depend on you.............
27th July 2011, 12:55 PM
saurav9889

Default Re: Which are the government exams that I can write being an ECE graduate?

as an ece grad one can write the psu exam like that of ntpc,drdo,bel,bhel,ecil,ongc,sail etc. also one can appear for the indian engg. services exam conducted by upsc every year.
27th July 2011, 03:14 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the government exams that I can write being an ECE graduate?

hi...there are many options in government sector this days for an graduate engineer...if you are interested in an technical job then you can attempt the exams of variious public sector companies like iocl,ongc,hpcl,sail,bhel,drdo etc...also there is option of writing the indian engineering services exam which is also an entirely technical job.if you are interested in managing then you can surely try for indian administartive services exam probably the toughest exam in the country ,there are many other exams like the combined defence services ,indian defence services etc,the entire list of the upsc exam you can get on the website www.upsc.gov.in
i am attaching the brochures of the 2011 exams of ias and ies so that you can have an fair idea about these exams
Attached Files
File Type: pdf cs2011_eng.pdf(346.2 KB, 46 views)
File Type: pdf Engg2011_ENG.pdf(143.4 KB, 54 views)
27th July 2011, 07:33 PM
amisha rath

hey friend being a ece graduate you are having so many options in govt exams like IES,ISRO,DRDO,HAL,NAL,BARC ,BEL.

another thing which you can do is join VLSSI,EMBEDDED or semiconductor related training/diploma course from renowed institute and then join MNC with a charming salary.

see these exams are quite conceptual as well as ask for core knowledge and then if passed you have to face interview which judge your practicle approach.

as for as govt jobs is concern you will get many allowance but to achieve this a lot of smart work is required so best luck.
28th July 2011, 02:28 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

there are so many government examination for which B.E/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering are eligible. after engineering you may join in technical job or you may join in general graduate jobs.

there are so many government organization conduct written examination to recruit candidates from engineering like
BHEL
NTPC
NPCIL
BARC
BEL
DRDO
SAIL
ISRO
BSNL JTO
BSNL TTA and many more.

you will be eligible for all these government examination being a students of Electronics and Communication Engineering. even in your last year of engineering you may also appear in this examination. but you should have minimum of 60% marks to appear in these examination.

as these are government jobs so many candidates are appearing in the examination. you must have very good technical knowledge to clear this examination. you must study your subject very well to clear government technical examination.

beside these you may also appear in civil service examination, CBI examination Intelligence buerue examination etc government examination for which only graduation degree in any field is required. you may also join in technical branch of Indian army, Indian navy, Indian air force, Indian railway etc. you may also appear in Indian Engineering Services(IES) which is conducted by UPSC. visit the website http://www.upsc.gov.in for more information about IES examination.

best wishes.
28th July 2011, 02:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear friend,

There are so many scope for ECE engineering in india
. there are many types of GOVT job like

BSNL JTO EXAM

NOKIA

SAMSUNG

DRDO

ISRO

AIRTEL

ERICSSION

SATYAM COMPUTER

Also you are eligible for private sector IT companies like TCS , CTS , WIPRO,IBM ,L&T etc.

If you have 60% in through out then you are eligible most of the company.

So you can choose any of the above organization.

All the best.
28th July 2011, 03:13 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

ECE graduates are highly demanding in government sectors....

They can apply for many government jobs like:

Central Government,
State Governments and their Sponsored Corporations in Public Enterprises like --
All India Radio,
Indian Telephone Industries,
MTNL,
National Physical Laboratories,
Civil Aviation Department,
Post and Telegraph Department,
Co-ordination Department,
Bharat Electronics Limited,
IES,
IAS,
IPS and many many more......

So ECE graduates has lots of job opportunities in government sectors....
28th July 2011, 05:00 PM
vnr0001

What is the difference between data integrity and data redundancy?
28th July 2011, 06:08 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
As you have done your graduation in ECE , so you can apply for govt. jobs like-

1.ISRO
2.DRDO
3.BARC
4.BSNL JTO
5.All India Radio

there are also lots of govt. undertaking companies where you can apply like-

1.NTPC
2.BHEL
3.SAIL

etc..
You can go for govt. banking sector jobs through Bank PO exam..
If you want to do administrative jobs then you can go for UPSC civil service exams like-
IES,IAS,IFS,IPS..

You can join in defense also.. For that you have to appear in exams like-EKT,CDS,TES,UES etc..

so, now you decide in which field you have more interest..

All the best..
28th July 2011, 06:26 PM
rana2011
Banned

There are a lot of govt. and central govt. exam that you can write being an ECE graduate :-

1.INDIAN RAILWAY
2.BSNL JTO
3.BSNL TTA and many more.
2.BANK JOBS
3.INDIAN ARMY
4.INDIAN NAVY
5.UPSC
6.PSU
7.BHEL
8.NTPC
9.NPCIL
10.BARC
11.BEL
12.DRDO
13.TATA
14.RELIANCE
15.TEACHING LINE
so on and so forth.....

Thanks!
28th July 2011, 06:50 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,

1.ISRO
2.DRDO
3.BARC
4.BSNL JTO
5.All India Radio

1.NTPC
2.BHEL
3.SAIL

etc..
You can go for govt. banking sector jobs through Bank PO exam..
If you want to do administrative jobs then you can go for UPSC civil service exams like-
IES,IAS,IFS,IPS..

You can join in defense also.. For that you have to appear in exams like-EKT,CDS,TES,UES etc..

so, now you decide in which field you have more interest..

All the best..
28th July 2011, 07:21 PM
kharn

hai you are in the electronics and communication engineer.you are interested in government jobs. so you want the government exams.but you did not explain job exams or further study exams.you are the graduate so you can write the civil service examinations.
28th July 2011, 08:25 PM
Sehwag6

you write many entrance exams after completing your degree course. they are GATE,MAT,CAT,GMAT,GRE,UPSC and many more. you choose any one of the entrance exams and then go wih your life. then you have a very good life. better you choose gate or union public service commission all the best
28th July 2011, 08:35 PM
brijeshgzp123

TOP JOB IN GOVT AS................

INDIAN RAILWAY

2.BANK JOBS

3.INDIAN ARMY

4.INDIAN NAVY

5.UPSC

6.PSU

7.TATA

8.RELIANCE

9.TEACHING LINE

10.PRIVATE FORM

some other as.............

BHEL
NTPC
NPCIL
BARC
BEL
DRDO
SAIL
ISRO
BSNL JTO
BSNL TTA and many more.

thanks
best of luck.........
28th July 2011, 10:49 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
For you many govt. jobs are like:-
-ISRO

-DRDO

-BSNL

-INDIAN RAILWAY

-INDIAN ARMY

-UPSC

-SAIL

-HAL

All are very good job after complete your degree.............
29th July 2011, 12:04 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

As a ECE engineering student you have various job apportunies.Various government jobs are available for ECE student.

for ECE student these are the government jos-

BHEL
NTPC
NPCIL
BARC
DRDO
SAIL
ISRO
BSNL JTO
PSU
TATA
RELIANCE
TEACHING LINE
PRIVATE FORM

These are the best government jobs available for ECE engineering student.BHEL and NTPC are the top companies for ECE engineering student you have to apply for these companies.
29th July 2011, 01:18 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

there are many government exams that you can write being an ECE graduate.

some of them are GIVEN

apart from that you can join other govt and private organization.

some govt organization like

1.BSNL..

2.RAIL.

3.ONGC.

4.BEL.

5.DVC.

6.SAIL .

7.POWER GRID.

8.NPCL.

9.ISRO.

10.DRDO.

11.BARC.

12.C-DAC.

etc.

all the best.......
30th July 2011, 12:33 AM
anil_kumar89

1.ISRO
2.DRDO
3.BARC
4.BSNL JTO
5.All India Radio

1.NTPC
2.BHEL
3.SAIL
10th December 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

is dere require 60% complusory fo all govt. exam???
reply urgent
24th February 2012, 10:31 AM
drurv

ECE graduates are highly demanding in government sectors....

They can apply for many government jobs like:

Central Government,
State Governments and their Sponsored Corporations in Public Enterprises like --
All India Radio,
Indian Telephone Industries,
MTNL,
National Physical Laboratories,
Civil Aviation Department,
Post and Telegraph Department,
Co-ordination Department,
Bharat Electronics Limited,
IES,
IAS,
IPS and many more.
26th February 2012, 05:01 PM
GUNDA DIVYA

Quote:
hi,

If you are interested towards research field its better to go for ISRO,DRDO,PGCID....etc

Other thab this you can also go for:

Navy

Railway

Groups or civils.

bank exams........etc

all the very best.........
26th February 2012, 09:17 PM
raviteja_87

As you completed your B.tech in ECE, this is equal to the graduation. so your eligible for any job in the government sector.

and in this you should have a clear idea that in which sector you have to settle, that means you want to settle in the core side or any field.

if you want to settle in the core side you are having the chance in the BSNL, DRDO, and few in NTPC and some in the electrical board, BELL and in the same BHEL, and some jobs in the public service commission.

and if you want to settle in any government sector you are having a vast chances you can attend for the Bank exam of Clerk and PO's which is having a bright future in the banking sector and there are some of the sector of high range like Civil Services and IES exam and also you can attend for the Groups

First you have to decide the part in which you want to settle and concentrate on that field and you will be success in your career

All the best and prepare well.
27th February 2012, 01:22 AM
ramandeep.2dec

Being an engineering graduate , you are eligible for various goverment/ public sector exams. These are :-
BEL
EIL
Bank PO
BHEL
NTPC
NPCIL
BARC
BEL
DRDO
SAIL
ISRO
BSNL JTO
IES
IAS
IPS

Check your intrest and then decide in which direction you wanna give to your career.
27th February 2012, 07:06 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
HI!
After passing B.Tech you can apply for many govt. job like:-
> I.A.S
> I.P.S
> I.E.S
> ARMY
> NAVY
> AIR FORCE
> D.R.D.O
> I.S.R.O
> B.S.N.L
> O.N.G.C
etc

GOOD LUCK!
27th February 2012, 07:41 PM
michael_scofield

Hello Friend

Yes you can apply for banking sector examinations with out being a Graduate to CLERK CADRE.

Eligibility :

Educational qualification :

You must have completed your SSC / MATRICULATION with minimum of 50% marks from a recognized course by the government or respective board.
or
You must have completed your 10+2 with a minimum of 60% marks in any stream from a government recognized course.
or
You must be a Graduate.

Age Criteria :

You must have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 28 years of age for General category.
Upper age relaxation is accepted if you belong to
SC / ST - 5 years
Other BC - 3 years
Physically handicapped - 5 years.

Nationality :

You must be
- Indian origin
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan
- a Tibetan refugee
- Indian origin migrated to other country.

Dude these are the minimum criteria required for any bank exam commonly asked by the banks.
so you can go for clerk exam.

REGARDS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?