5th September 2013, 01:30 AM
prince decency

How to get NDA forms? Details about the same?

how to get nda form and where to get it and the full detail of it

5th September 2013, 09:30 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get NDA forms? Details about the same?

NDA - National Defence Academy, the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for an entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian unmarried Male candidate only having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health, can apply for NDA.

NDA can only be applied through on line through official web site of UPSC i.e. http://www.upsconline.com.

The application form can be down loaded from the UPSC site and the filled application form is sent to UPSC office by paying requisite fee of Rs.50.00 for General candidate which is exempted for SC/ST candidate through SBI Debit Card/Net Banking/Over the Counter.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
5th September 2013, 02:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Applications for NDA can be submitted online through the website of UPSC. You can collect online application form this web portal. Instructions for filling the application form can be collected from the notification for NDA entrance exam. UPSC conducts NDA exam twice a year. HSC passed male candidates can join to NDA.
5th September 2013, 10:39 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

The Full Form of NDA is National Defense Academy. The NDA Examination is conducted every year by the Union Public Service Commission on two occasions.

The NDA Examination gives the opportunity to candidates to join the following wings :

** Indian Navy

** Indian Army

** Indian Air Force

The NDA Exam is conducted twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II in the months of April and August every year.

The Requisites of the NDA Examination include :

## Educational Qualifications :

>> The candidate must have completed 12th from any recognized board with PCM as your key subjects.

>> There is no any requirement of any specific % of marks in 12th.

>> Candidates appearing in std. 12th are also eligible.

## Age Limitations :

>> The candidate`s age must lie in between 16.5-19 years for those belonging to Open Category.

>> The Union Public Service Commission does not grant any relaxation to candidates in upper age.

## Nationality :

>> The candidate must be an Indian. OR,

>> A Subject of Nepal. OR,

>> A Subject of Bhutan.

The NDA Exam is conducted in three stages namely :

1) Written exam

2) SSB Interview

3) Medical Test

For the year 2013 , the NDA Exams has already been conducted. The Next NDA Exam will be conducted in April , 2014.

You can download the form from the offivial website of UPSC : and can send the form to the UPSC Head office after filling it.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
7th September 2013, 01:14 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

NDA means National Defense academy .The entrance to this academy is given by the exam conducted by the UPSC two times every year .

Academic qualifications :

>>You must have done 10+2 from a recognized board .Candidates of science streams are eligible for all the wings of defense and those without maths are only eligible for the Indian army.

Age criteria :

>>Your age should be between 16.5-19 years.

Nationality:

>>You must be an Indian citizen

Marital status :

>>Only unmarried male Indian citizen can apply for the exam

>>Female candidates are not allowed.

Note: You must satisfy the physical criteria during medical examination.

This was all about eligibility criteria .Now let us discuss the examination pattern which is as below :

The second stage is Service selection board.

Your query is how to get NDA forms:

Previously there were two options:

1.Offline mode : Candidates used to get application form from Head post office and fill it and send it to the given address.

2.Online Mode : You can apply for the NDA exams when the notifications are out at www.upsconline.nic.in

But from the coming year it is compulsory that you will have to apply online only .

The important dates for the NDA I in 2014 are :

Date of notification:21/12/2013

Last date of receiving application:20/01/2014

Date of examination is :20/04/2014

For any more details ,please visit www.upsc.gov.in

Hope the information helps you as much as you expect .For any other assistance please do not forget to leave a message here .We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Enjoy your life and all the best for your career.

aashisranjan78
28th May 2014, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir mai isc 55% marks se pass hua hoo mai NDA me aana chahta hoo iska form kab aata hai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?