23rd August 2011, 03:25 PM
shazan faridi

Management courses offered by IIMs other than MBA? Procedure for admission?

i want to know about the management courses offered by iims other than mba and the procedure for admission in them? please inform about their fee structure also.

30th October 2011, 05:29 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Management courses offered by IIMs other than MBA? Procedure for admission?

hi,
IIM offer many other program other then mba they are:-

Post Graduate Programme in Public Management and policy
(PGP-PMP)

Faculty Development Programme
(FDP)

Post Graduate Programme in Agribusiness Management
(PGP-ABM)

for admissions in IIM you have to qualify the COMMON APTITUDE TEST (CAT) with good percentile

good luck!
30th October 2011, 05:36 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Management courses offered by IIMs other than MBA? Procedure for admission?

hi,
IIM offer many other program other then mba they are:-

Post Graduate Programme in Public Management and policy
(PGP-PMP)

Faculty Development Programme
(FDP)

Post Graduate Programme in Agribusiness Management
(PGP-ABM)

for admissions in IIM you have to qualify the COMMON APTITUDE TEST (CAT) with good percentile

good luck!

good luck!
30th May 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

I studyiny my b.tech second year,how can i get into iim???
whats the procedure to follow???steps to be folllowed right now??
6th June 2012, 04:12 AM
mnbgvs

HI FRIEND,
Post Graduate Diploma:
Software Enterprise Management
Executive Post Graduate Program in Management (EPGP)

Post Graduate:
Management
Public Policy Management

Doctorate:
Fellow Program in Management (FPM)
Eligibility:
Post Graduate Diploma:
Graduation with 50% of marks is important to be eligible in this PG program for the candidate.

Post Graduate:
The candidates should have hold Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% of marks with the relevant subject from any recognized University.

Doctorate:
The candidate must have cleared Post-graduation from any discipline, with at least 55% aggregate marks. The person should also have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification, obtained after a minimum of three years of course work, subsequent to higher secondary examination (10+2) or equivalent.
Admission Procedure:
Post Graduate:
The admission process is based on the two stages - CAT Examination and group discussion/personal interview. For the student of PPM, the admission criterion is marks scored at GMAT / CAT.

Entrance Test: CAT Exam

Post Graduate Diploma:
CAT score is mandatory for the admission in this program, which is followed by a Group Discussion (GD) and personal interview.

Entrance Test: CAT Exam

Doctorate:
The aspirants are evaluated on their past academic achievements, motivation and preparation for the program, scores on standard tests. A personal interview with the faculty is also conducted.
Facilities:
Library
Research center
Sports
Computing facilities
Seminars
Contact Address:IIM Bangalore
Bannerghatta Road
Bangalore - 560 076
Karnataka
Phone: +91-80-26582450 / 26993996
Fax: +91-80-26584050 / 26584004
Email: [email protected]

ALL THE BEST,.........
11th June 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Hi I have done my MBA-IT (Correspondence) and now looking for some course offered by IIM after having a MBA degree that can give a boost to my career??????????????????
8th June 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Maam,

Greeting for the day!!!

I Have done BCA ( Regular 3years Program) & MBA ( 2years full time program UPTECH ) , I Have 6years working experience in corporate sector in the field of Marketing , Suggest & guide me the courses offered by the IIM to boost up my Career , Prive Sector as well as Govt. Sector ?????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?