5th January 2011, 10:16 PM
Saptadweepa Shandilya

Minimum score required in MAT/CAT to be eligible for an MBA degree from Delhi University?

what is the minimum MAT/ CAT score required to be eligible for an MBA degree from Delhi university??

16th January 2011, 12:58 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum score required in MAT/CAT to be eligible for an MBA degree from Delhi University?

Delhi University offers one of the best MBA courses in India. The candidates applying for MBA in Delhi university needs to have a graduation from any renowned university with 60% and above marks. There will be a written test carried out by the Delhi University as to select candidates. Please visit the official website to get more information.
16th January 2011, 01:38 PM
srujanap

Default Re: Minimum score required in MAT/CAT to be eligible for an MBA degree from Delhi University?

hiii...
accordong to the inforamtion I have, minimum score for eligibility in Delhi university is 97+ percentage. This is according to 2009.....Hope this helps you...

Thank you..
16th January 2011, 09:52 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

If You Are Interested to sit for the Delhi University MBA Entrance Exam, 2010, Then You should be a graduate under 10+2+3 pattern from the Delhi University or any other recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate.

And if you have Appear in the CAT/MAT Entrance examinations, then If your score Is More than 90% Marks, Then You are eligible to apply for Admission in MBA Delhi University.

If You want to get More detail, Then Please Visit The Official Websites -

www.du.ac.in
16th January 2011, 10:13 PM
sarabjitsingh23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saptadweepa Shandilya View Post
what is the minimum MAT/ CAT score required to be eligible for an MBA degree from Delhi university??
min mat score is 50% in delhi university for getting admission in mba
16th January 2011, 11:49 PM
prateek tyagi

You don't need to qualify cat\mat for taking admission in du.du takes his seperate entrance test for admission of mba.you must score 60% marks in any 3yrsor 4yrs degree programfrom a recognised university for applying of mba entrance tert in du. In this test 235 ques. are available.Each ques. comprises 4 marks.-1 marks for wrong answer. cut off for general is nearby 340.
17th January 2011, 12:04 AM
prateek tyagi

Post Re: Minimum score required in MAT/CAT to be eligible for an MBA degree from Delhi University?

You don't need to qualify mat\cat for taking admission of mba in du.There is seperate entrance exam taken by du for mba admission .This exam comprises 235 questions each of 4 marks.-1 marks is awarded for wrong answer.cut off for general is near by 340.You must have 60% for applying this in any 3 or 4yrs degree program from a recognised university
17th January 2011, 12:27 AM
ynithish

delhi university offers mba only through faculty of management studies and the exam is completed last month( 5th dec 2010 ).. For complete details visit www.fms.edu
28th April 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

is there any chance if we score 50% in graduation for mba
28th April 2011, 07:45 PM
rajenbaruah

For 2011 cat exam, is there any more examination date
14th May 2011, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

can i do mba from D.U. with only passing marks
23rd May 2011, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

my composite score is 635.5 is it a decent score?
26th May 2011, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the min. Marks requirement for CAT. I have scored 61.2% in 10 2 from C.B.SE. And scored 53% in graduation from CCS UNIVERSITY.
Can i aligible for CAT.
11th June 2011, 06:17 PM
amit gaur054

My dear friend..........
If you want more information about this then you can search on the website
Delhi University offers one of the best MBA courses in India. The candidates applying for MBA in Delhi university needs to have a graduation from any renowned university with 60% and above marks. There will be a written test carried out by the Delhi University as to select candidates.

all the best
23rd June 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

hi
My Percent in Graduation(B.Com) is 43% from Delhi University. Then plz help me to tell me what is the percent required in MAT.. Or can i apply for this...????
23rd June 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi
My percentage in Graduation(B.Com) is 43% from D.U. Ant i want to know what percentage is required in MAT.... Plz help me in this...
24th September 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Language
Comprehension Percentile Below Mathematical
Skills Percentile Below Data Analysis
& Sufficiency Percentile Below Intelligence & Critical Reasoning Percentile Below Composite
Score Percentile Below
39.37 16.5 43.01 11.2 44.91 34.72 41.89 22 376.5 8.42
Indian & Global
Environment Percentile Below
SCORE VALID UPTO: SEPTEMBER 2012

40.01 7.83

sir this my score ..am i qualified to join in any B school
27th September 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

i want 2 know the procedure of m.com????????????
28th September 2011, 12:08 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
The minimum eligibility to appear in MBA entrance exams is to have a Graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.
Same criteria is applicable for admission in Delhi University.
The exact score which you have to get, depends on several factors like:-
1. Number of students applying,
2. The cut-off score on that particular year etc.
So, it's tough to predict.
Keep preparing yourself.
ALL THE BEST.
4th January 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

hey.....hi

i got 647.5 marks in dec mat 2011...can i get gud colleges like delhi university...amity university?
wat clgs can i get?
30th January 2012, 11:47 PM
Rapchik007

If You Are Interested to sit for the Delhi University MBA Entrance Exam, 2010, Then You should be a graduate under 10+2+3 pattern from the Delhi University or any other recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate.

And if you have Appear in the CAT/MAT Entrance examinations, then If your score Is More than 90% Marks, Then You are eligible to apply for Admission in MBA Delhi University.

If You want to get More detail, Then Please Visit The Official Websites -

www.du.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?