26th May 2015, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Where to go for 10th CBSE or State board exams?

I had completed my 10th boards in a cbse school.My next plan is to take commerce because i am interested in banking. But i am totally confused of where to go cbse or state . plz i need an expert answer .Plz do help me . Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  2. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  3. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  4. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
  5. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  6. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Where to go for 10th CBSE or State board exams? -- [New]
  8. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  9. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  10. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  11. Is it better to continue in CBSE board after 10th or change to State board to go for Engnieering?
  12. Which one should choose between CBSE and State board for further studies after scoring 78% marks in 10th CBSE board?
  13. Can I get admission in CBSE Board if studying in State Board?
  14. Should the board need to be changed after 10th from CBSE to Gujarat board as there are more seats available in Gujarat board for Engineering?
  15. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  16. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
  17. CBSE or State Board, which is better for B.Arch aspirant?
  18. Which board is ideal CBSE or Madhya Pradesh board?
26th May 2015, 06:21 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Where to go for 10th CBSE or State board exams?

I always suggests people to go for CBSE board Central Board of Seconday Education beacsue they provide better education and cbse syllabus and study pattern is very helpfull in bamking exams
Every national level exam in India follows CBSE syllabus so its better option to choose cbse because banking exams are held on national level
26th May 2015, 07:35 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Where to go for 10th CBSE or State board exams?

# You have mentioned in the query that you have already completed matriculation from CBSE board. Now you want to continue your further studies with commerce stream. But you confused in deciding the board. You are perplexed that which board is better for further studies either CBSE or State Board.

# The motive behind your question seems to be that you want high percentage marks. So you want that board in which you can perform well.

# Please note that not the higher percentage marks are ensuring success in the examination. Only the strong elementary and fundamental knowledge in concerned subject will guaranteed your success in any examination.

# Try to get deep fundamental knowledge rather than higher percentage. It is bad to score high percentage marks. But simultaneously try to be strong fundamentally.

# Also you have mentioned in the query that you are in interested in joining banking sector.

# So I am giving you the brief information regarding banking examination after 10+2 which are given below.

# After 10+2, you can apply for bank clerk examinations which are:

* IBPS Clerk Examination
* SBI Clerk Examination

# Other required eligibility conditions are:

* 10+2 in any stream with 60% marks in aggregate for general category and 55% marks for reserved categories.

* Minimum age required for all categories is 21 years.

* Maximum age required for General category is 28 years.
* Maximum age required for OBC category is 31 years.
* Maximum age required for SC/ST category is 33 years.
* Maximum age required for Physically Handicapped category is 38 years.

# The questions asked in objective type written test are pertaining to following sections which are:

* General English
* Reasoning Ability
* Computer Knowledge
* Quantitative Aptitude
* General Studies & Current Affairs.

# For more information about banking examination, please refer followings:

* http://ibps.in
* www.sbi.co.in
27th May 2015, 05:59 PM
swanand thakur
Member+

Default Re: Where to go for 10th CBSE or State board exams?

Hey i think you should go with CBSE as it has better standard of study material as compared to State board. Right now at this point of time you are better than any of the state board student of your age its true
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?