20th February 2015, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MBBS if completed B.Sc(Psychology)? Requirements to get admission?

Hi,

I have done my Bsc in Psychology and i would like to do MBBS. Is it possible to do MBBS? If i can then what are the requirements? if no what are the other possiblities?

Please help

21st February 2015, 12:37 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBBS if completed B.Sc(Psychology)? Requirements to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I have done my Bsc in Psychology and i would like to do MBBS. Is it possible to do MBBS? If i can then what are the requirements? if no what are the other possiblities?

Please help
Yes, you are eligible to take admission in the MBBS course after completing B. Sc Psychology.

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for the MBBS course is 12th standard in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as a main subject from a recognized board. Applicants belonging to General and OBC category should have a minimum aggregate percentage of 60% in the qualifying examination are eligible. 5% relaxation is allotted to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.

For admission in MBBS course, you have to pass an entrance examination organized by the respective university. Here, I have listed the National Level MBBS entrance exam,

-AIIMS Entrance Exams – All India Institute of Medical Science Entrance Exam
-AIPMT - All India –Pre Medical/ Pre Dental Entrance Exam
-AIMS - Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences
-All India Common Entrance Exam, Vinayaka Mission University
26th August 2020, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBBS if completed B.Sc(Psychology)? Requirements to get admission?

Can we do mbbs after bs psycology or ms psycology?
17th June 2021, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

I am now in 2 and I am in humanities stream..after plus two IAM gaion to take bsc psychology...after bsc psychology can I get admission in mbbs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?