29th October 2014, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

What specialization should I choose in BBA?

I m zehra and want to ask about what should i choose in bba ?? their is alot confusion in bba..like bba finance marketing ,human resourse and many other that i dont even know about it...

30th October 2014, 01:40 AM
Inflammable

Default Re: What specialization should I choose in BBA?

Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA) is a 3 years undergraduate course. It is a general management program in Commerce and Business Administration. But many colleges, institutions or universities provides specialization and referred as BBA(H). But in these universities you have to select the specialization in the final year. Now it depends on you that what you want to choose, whether taking specialization or general course. Generally candidates pursue BBA because to clear the basic fundamentals of management that will help them to make good impact while doing MBA. So, think about it.
20th March 2017, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What specialization should I choose in BBA?

Dear sir I am in a big tension about specialization in BBA will you please give me some advice that what I have to go for HR or finance these are the two field which is common in Afghanistan.
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?