21st February 2015, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Detail procedure to apply for internship after college

I want to be apply for internship but i know detail procedure? Can someone please help me on this? Will it be helpful for my future if I do internship? or it's not necessary to do internships? What are the possibilities to get jobs in the same company where we are doing the internship?

25th April 2015, 01:18 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detail procedure to apply for internship after college

It is very easy to get training in any company during our graduation. But after completing our graduation we have to apply through online training application form provided by the different companies. My suggestion to you is that you must have to complete your training with hard work and full dedication. If you do as i told you then there are a lots of chances that you may recruited by the same company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?