30th March 2017, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for doing vocational training while doing 2nd year Civil engineering?

Hello Sir, What is the procedure for doing vocational training while doing 2nd year Civil engineering? Can you please guide me with the steps which I have to follow to apply and get the admission for the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  2. Where can I do Vocational Training in India being a B.E.(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. How to do vocational training in PWD of Assam? I am a 2nd year civil engineerng
  4. List of organizations offering vocational training program in winter for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(Civil, 2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur
  5. How to do vocational training while in 2nd year of civil engineering? Can I prefer Nagarjuna Construction Company for my training?
  6. Procedure to get vocational training at NTPC
  7. Admission procedure for Vocational Training in NTPC near Delhi for 2nd year Diploma in Electronics(MCEA) student?
  8. How to apply for Vocational Training in a Company? List of Civil Engineering Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to enroll for vocational training at BARC Mumbai?
  10. How can I apply for Vocational Training in Indian Railway if pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  11. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  12. How can I apply for Vocational Training after completing 2nd year of B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering)?
  13. How can I take vocational training from Infosys while pursuing 2nd year of my B.Tech CSE?
  14. Vocational Training in this summer vacation in Kolkata or Jamshedpur or Ranchi?
  15. Companies offering Vocational Training to Civil student? How to apply?
  16. How to apply for implant training in Chennai or Bangalore while doing 2nd year Civil engineering?
  17. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in L&T for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student?
  18. How to do Vocational training in a better company? I am a B.Tech mechanical 2nd year student
30th March 2017, 11:00 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: What is the procedure for doing vocational training while doing 2nd year Civil engineering?

If you wish to get admission in vocational training while doing 2nd year of your Civil Engineering, you will have to fill up the application form of the prospective organization you wish to get admission in if you fulfill their requirements.

You will have to deposit the training fee amount and get admission for the training period.
30th March 2017, 11:23 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for doing vocational training while doing 2nd year Civil engineering?

You will need following documents to apply for vocational training:
Duly filled application form.
NOC from your current institute.
Envelope addressed to HR of the company in which oyu are aspiring to apply for training.

You have to submit above documents enclosed in the envelope to the HR section of the company in which you are aspiring to pursue your training.

Note: You should go for training after completion of second year of course. Because being a second year candidate, you may have little knowledge of your core field.
1st April 2017, 12:12 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

No good company offer vocational training to second year candidate, so it is suggested to you, complete second year of degree and then go for vocational training.
Simply you have to submit your application in the HR department of company. If your application approved by HR department, then you can join the same from the effective date given by the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?