20th October 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the rule for one year bds internship from another college?

I am BDS final year student studying at Rajasthan in a private college. I don't want to do 1 year internship from the same college. So i want to know the rules for changing the college for getting my one year internship complete. So please help me out.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?
  2. Is it permissible to do internship from different college while doing BDS 4th year?
  3. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student?
  4. Rules for getting 1 year BDS internship from another college either from Delhi or West Bengal?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Hyderabad for BDS 4th year student?
  6. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  7. What is the criteria for doing 1 year BDS internship?
  8. Internship for BDS doctor in Haryana/Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  9. Internship in Delhi for BDS final year student of Haryana?
  10. Why 1 year BDS internship is paid internship? What if college denies to pay?
  11. How to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in Delhi?
  12. Possibility to do Internship in any Dental hospital for BDS 2nd year student?
  13. Universities offering Internship for BDS final year student in Kerala?
  14. If I will complete my BDS here in India then can I do my 1 year BDS internship from Dubai? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Whether a BDS Private candidate is eligible to do Internship in other college?
  16. Is it compulsory to do Internship programme if being a BDS final year student? Prospects for further study in USA after Internship?
  17. Whether a BDS 4th year student of Meerut University is eligible to apply for Internship in other colleges? List of colleges with admission procedure and date of application?
  18. Is it mandatory to do internship in final year of BDS? Implication for further studies in Abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?