20th October 2015, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Where can i do Internship being a final year ECE student? Is there any special requirement for this?

I am interested in doing internship being a ECE final year student. SO tell me from where can i do it? Also tell if there is special requirement for this?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing internship program in Bangalore? I'm B.Tech(ECE) final year student
  2. How to do internship this semester if I am a student of ECE final year
  3. Which are the top companies recruiting candidates through final year internship projects -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I apply for Internship being a B.Tech(ECE) final year student of Guwahati?
  5. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. Does Siemens, Mumbai offer internship to B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. Minimum duration of summer internship for final year B.Tech (ECE) students?
  8. How to go for internship after passing 3rd year ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of Hospitals which offer Physiotherapy Internship to BPT final year student? Procedure and requirement to apply?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Oracle and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  11. Where can i do Internship in Delhi during winter break being a 3rd year ECE student?
  12. Possibility to do Internship in any company for B.Tech final year student?
  13. Companies providing internship training in Visakhapatnum to ECE student?
  14. List of internship programs which I can do in DRDO being an ECE student?
  15. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  16. Can I apply for Internship while in final year ECE? What is the duration?
  17. Is it good to do internship in industry or institute after B.E ECE?
  18. Possibility of getting job in TCS after completing Internship for MCA final year student
20th October 2015, 10:37 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where can i do Internship being a final year ECE student? Is there any special requirement for this?

The electronics and communication candidate can do internship in various core companies while pursuing third year of bachelor's degree in engineering. No, there is no special requirement for the internship, when large number of applications are received in a company, it shortlists candidates for internship on the basis of marks and personality interview.

Some of the top core companies for internship for ECE candidate:

1. BHEL.

2. General Electric.

3. Bharat Electronics Limited.

4. Qualcomm.

5. Intel

6. Samsung Research.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?