13th June 2015, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I do post graduation course with under graduation certificate but with back logs?

Can I do any Post Graduation degree with under graduation course completion certificate, since i have a back logs? Can someone please clarify me the complete information on the same soon as possible? Awaiting to get the reply from you all.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do post graduation course if I have failed in Graduation long back?
  2. Will it be a problem to apply for the post graduation entrance exam in Delhi University if I have a back papers in graduation?
  3. How can I get admission in IIT being a student of Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  4. Can I complete my incomplete BCA along with post graduation?
  5. What shall I do after completion of Mass communications course with 62%?
  6. Will it affect to do post graduation in Delhi University if I have one backlog in Graduation?
  7. What to do after doing BSc Pass course?
  8. What is the minimum marks required in graduation for getting admission of post graduation course?
  9. Can I get recruited in Delhi Police for the post of sub inspector after having military graduation equivalent certificate?
  10. How to apply for the post of PO in SBI?
  11. How to get my graduation and post graduation certificates from university?
  12. Job opportunities in Agricultural field? Preferred course along with graduation and post graduation?
  13. Can I apply for B.Ed on the basis of Post Graduation?
  14. Do I need a migration certificate after graduation if I change my college for post graduation?
  15. What is the age relaxation for Ex servicemen in banking job? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I improve my marks in graduation? I did my graduation 5 years back from DU
  17. Am i eligible to appear in UPTET? I've less than 50% marks in graduation but attained more than 50% marks in both post graduation and B.Ed
  18. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
14th June 2015, 02:04 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do post graduation course with under graduation certificate but with back logs?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot pursue PG course if you have even 1 paper left to clear in your UG course.

You will only be entitled to pursue any PG course when you will have had cleared all of your backlog papers.

Therefore, I suggest you to kindly clear your pending paper first and then look for some PG course.
14th June 2015, 12:35 PM
2010ae07biv
Member+

Default Re: Can I do post graduation course with under graduation certificate but with back logs?

You can do post graduation if you have active backlogs in your graduation certificate.

During admission in post graduation, you have to submit proof of completion of graduation means graduation certificate.

If your graduation is not complete or it consist some active backlogs, then how can you take admission into post graduation.

Therefore complete your graduation
16th June 2015, 06:20 PM
bayern_tig

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010ae07biv View Post
You can do post graduation if you have active backlogs in your graduation certificate.

During admission in post graduation, you have to submit proof of completion of graduation means graduation certificate.

If your graduation is not complete or it consist some active backlogs, then how can you take admission into post graduation.

Therefore complete your graduation
too much backlog and therefore unable to get degree. Is it possible to get jobs having only course completion certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?