7th August 2016, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Top universities of Germany to study PG course after Civil Engineering

Hello sir, I have completed Civil Engineering from India. I want to study PG course after Civil Engineering from Germany. Please provide me list of top universities where I can do this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  2. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  3. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  4. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  5. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  6. Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?
  7. List of the top universities along with their fee structure offering MS course with civil engineering stream in Germany?
  8. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Percentage required in engineering to study in Germany? -- [New]
  10. List of the suitable universities in Germany offering MS degree for civil engineers? I have 65% marks in my B.Tech
  11. Best universities to study MS Civil in Germany for a candidate with 323 marks in GRE?
  12. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  14. How can I do M.Tech(civil engineer) in Germany? List of top institutions in Germany? I'm doing B.Tech (civil engineer)
  15. What should I do to study M.Sc in Germany being a B.Sc Civil graduate?
  16. Top universities in Germany offering MS Pharmaceutical Analysis course in Germany?
  17. List of universities in Germany that offer MS courses in Civil engineering?
  18. List of top universities offering MS in Germany to Mechanical student? Fee expenses and hostel facilities? Entrance exams to get admission?
9th August 2016, 12:39 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Top universities of Germany to study PG course after Civil Engineering

Below I have mentioned few university names where you can take admission:-

1. GISMA Business School

2. University of Regensburg

3. University of Heidelberg

4. University of Bonn

5. University of Hamburg

6. Freie University Berlin

7. Aachen University of Technology

8. University of Bayreuth
9th August 2016, 12:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top universities of Germany to study PG course after Civil Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed Civil Engineering from India. I want to study PG course after Civil Engineering from Germany. Please provide me list of top universities where I can do this course?

The list of top universities of Germany which is offering Master’s in Civil Engineering is given below;

Technical University of Munich - Website Link
Hamburg University of Technology - Website Link
Ruhr University of Bochum - Website Link
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology - Website Link
University of Stuttgart - Website Link
5th July 2022, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Thank you for nice information. Visit us https://uhamka.ac.id
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?