1st March 2014, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to go Germany on scholarship basis?

I will have completed my b.tech. in civil Engg. in this year from India. for the M. tech. I want to go Germany on scholarship basis than what should I do?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  2. Information about universities in Germany for Ph.D?
  3. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Electronics Engineering in Germany?
  4. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  5. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany if my B.Tech aggregate is 65%, 66% in 12th and 71% in 10th? Will I get any scholarship? What are the test I have to give to do MS in Germany?
  6. Procedure to do Research in Mathematics in Germany? Which are the scholarship schemes available?
  7. What should be the GPA for having scholarship in MS for studying in Germany?
  8. After scoring 58% in Engineering can I do MS in Germany? Any chance to get scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany after B.Tech ECE?
  10. Suggestion for studying M.Tech in Germany
  11. Scholarship details and procedure to apply for Ph.D in Germany?
  12. Any chance to get a scholarship to pursue M.S in Germany after scoring 58% in Engineering?
  13. How can I get scholarship in Germany for PhD in Nanotechnology?
  14. Best colleges for MS in Germany? How much rank required to get full scholarship? What is the total expenditure?
  15. How can the scholarships be useful? Is the selection on merit?
  16. How may I get PhD(in CFD) admission along with scholarship in European Germany and U.K? How to apply for the scholarship?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  18. What is the procedure to have scholarship to study in germany for Automobile field?
2nd March 2014, 02:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to go Germany on scholarship basis?

Germany has become an hunting ground for most of the students of various countries due to cheaper education and good level of education. You can definitely pursue your masters in civil engineering from Germany. But getting a scholarship is difficult since the scholarships are limited as compared to the number of applicants.

Mostly the universities give scholarship to the students on the grounds that they produce extra ordinary performance in the field of academics or extra ordinary talent in some other fields. However, most of the universities offer free education hence scholarship is not required to pursue the masters course.

Currently two states are charging tuition/fee for MS in Germany
1) Lower Saxony(capital: Hanover) in the northwest
2) Bavaria (capital:Munich) in the south.
Rest of all states don't charge tuition fees.

Hence you just need to bear the living cost and annual institutional charge like 200-500 euros.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?