Admission procedure in Badruka group of Institutions
Badruka Group of Institutions comprising BCCA, BBCIT, BIMS, etc runs under the management of Badruka Educational Society. Commerce, Science, and Management colleges under Badruka are affiliated to Osmania University. Admission to the courses is offered either on the basis of merit or via certain entrance exams.
Badruka College of Commerce & Arts (BCCA)
Only Bachelor Degree in Commerce (B.Com) is offered by Badruka College of Commerce & Arts. Those who have completed their HSC course from any recognized institution are qualified to apply. However, admission to the course is offered only on the basis of merit.
Bankatlal Badruka College for Information Technology (BBCIT)
- Master of Computer Applications [MCA]
- Master of Science (Computer Science)
- Master of Science [Maths with Computer Science]
- Bachelor of Science [Maths, Statistics & Computer Science]
Graduates who have studied mathematics in the 12th level are eligible for admission to MCA course. Besides this, one should also qualify Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) so as to secure an admission.
B.Sc degree holders with Maths and Computer Science as subjects are eligible to apply for M.Sc in Computer Science. Only 40 seats are available in this course and admissions to the same are made as per the rules of Osmania University. Those who possess bachelor degree with Maths can apply for M.Sc (Maths with Computer Science). In this case also admission process is carried out under the direct supervision of Osmania University. University usually conducts entrance test for selecting candidates in to M.Sc courses.
Admission to B.Sc degree (with Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science as optional subjects) is offered on the basis of marks scored in qualifying intermediate course.
Badruka Institute of Management Studies (BIMS)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology and Management (PGDITM)
Graduates can seek admission to any of the above-mentioned courses on the basis of CAT or MAT score. Candidates with an aggregate score of 500 in MAT exam or having a score of 50% or above in CAT exam will be considered. On the basis of this, candidates are short-listed for GD and interview section. Those who perform well in all these levels of selection process can expect admission to the course.
Badruka College Post-Graduate Centre (BCPGC)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Business
- Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation and Management
Graduates with a good score in ICET examination are eligible to seek admission to MBA course. Degree holders in commerce can get admission to M.Com degree through Common Entrance Test conducted by Osmania University
Badruka Institute of Professional Studies (BIPS)
- Chartered Accountancy Course
- Associate Company Secretary Foundation Course
- Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India Foundation Course
Those who have completed their 10 + 2 class studies are eligible to join any of these courses. Qualification must be obtained in any stream from a recognized Board/Institution.
Badruka Institute of Foreign Trade (BIFT)
- Masters Program in International Business (MPIB)
Admission procedure in BIFT is much similar to that followed in BIMS. Graduates with a good score in CAT/MAT exam will be short-listed for GD and interview. Those who successfully clear all these stages will be considered for admission.
- Badruka College, Hyderabad
- Placement Details and Infrastructure Facilities in Badruka College
- Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) – Admission Details
- Oriental Group of Hotel Management Institutions Wayanad, Calicut University, Kerala
- BBA Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
- Institute of Technology and Science, Ghaziabad
- Bharathiar School of Management and Entrepreneurship Development, Coimbatore
- BBA Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
- MCA colleges in Chandigarh
- MCA Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
- Procedure to join MBA after 12th
- Admission Procedure of MCA
- Engineering Colleges in Lucknow
- BCA Colleges in Delhi
- Admission Procedure for M.Sc Chemistry Colleges in Hyderabad