CBSE Class 12 Economics Papers
The Central Board of Secondary Education or CBSE conducts the exam for class 12 Economics every year. The pattern of the examination is given below:
The total marks of the exam are 100 with time duration of 3 hours.
Below is given the weightage of questions by type of questions:
1. There are 6 Long Answer Type Questions with each question carrying 6 marks. So the total marks are 36.
2. There are 6 Short Answer Type Questions with each question carrying 4 marks. So the total marks are 24.
3. There are 10 Short Answer Type Questions again with each question carrying 3 marks. So the total marks are 30.
4. There are 10 Very Short Answer Type Questions with each question carrying 1 mark. So the total marks are 10.
The weightage according to the content is given below:
1. Introduction. Marks carried are 4.
2. Producer Behavior and Supply. Marks carried are 18.
3. Consumer Equilibrium and Demand. Marks carried are 18
4. Forms of Market and Price determination. Marks carried are 10
5. Money and Banking. Marks carried are 8
6. National income and related aggregates. Marks carried are 15
7. Determination of Income and employment. Marks carried are 12
8. Government Budget and the economy. Marks carried are 8
9. Balance of Payment. Marks carried are 7
Thus the total is 100 marks.
Download CBSE Class 12 Economics Papers
- CBSE class 12 Papers
- CBSE Class 10 Papers
- CBSE class 12 Maths Papers
- CBSE Class X Mathematics Papers
- CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Papers
- CBSE Class XII Accountancy Papers
- CBSE class 12 Geography Papers
- CBSE Class XII Biology Papers
- CBSE Class 10th Science and Technology Papers
- CBSE Class 10th French Papers
- CBSE class 10 Hindi A Question papers
- CBSE Class Xllth Sociology Papers
- CBSE class 12 Political Science Papers
- CBSE class 12 History Papers
- CBSE Class Xllth Psychology Papers