CUHK Faculty of Law Master Scholarship 2009
Faculty of Law of the Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) provides the scholarship for master of Laws. Scholarship scheme is provided by the Chinese University for aspiring candidates from all over the world to join the faculty’s postgraduate programs through the award of scholarship. University is offering the scholarship to the meritorious candidates. Successful candidates will be awarded a scholarship worth HK$ 176000, covering the basic tuition fees of HK$96000and a maintenance stipend of HK$80000.
Scholarship offered for course of:
• Full time LLM program
Scholarship is offer to the candidates residing in any of these countries:
• Sri Lanka
• South Korea
• Candidates must be nationality of any of these above mentioned countries.
• Candidate must not be resident of Hong Kong.
• Candidates must have applied for the LLM Course candidates must have a minimum of 7 score in IELTS along with minimum of 60 % aggregate in Bachelor’s degree course for fulfilling eligibility criteria of the scholarship.
• Last date for submission of completed application form: February 27, 2009.
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- School of Healthcare PhD Studentship 2009
- [Sholarships Updates] - Day 8
- Scholarships offered in ACEM
- School of Philosophy Departmental Studentship
- Scholarship in Alliance College of Engineering and Design
- Scholarship Details in BJB Junior College
- NU Scholar Search Programme
- Navajbai Ratan Tata Fellowship program 2009
- KC Mahindra 2011 Scholarship
- Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship 2011
- Scholarship Programme in Quantum School of Technology
- OPJEMS Scholarship for Engineering/Management Students
- Scholarship Details in IIT, Guwahati
- Details on Sitram Jindal Scholarship
- Government Scholarship for M.Tech Students in IIT, Bombay