Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship 2011
Narotam Sekhsaria is providing the Scholarship Program for the meritorious students. Narotam Sekhsaria is awarding free loan scholarship to Indian Students with consistently academic record. Institute is providing minimum 10 Lakh as the loan scholarship to the meritorious students as per the assessment of Foundation. Scholarships are offered for Post Graduate studies at prestigious students in India and abroad. Scholarships are awarded in these fields:
• Applied Sciences
• Social Sciences
The scholarship is designed in such a manner which imparts quality education to those candidates who have the potential to make it big. The Scholarship is only offered to the candidates after assessing their academic records along with other co-curricular activities. The basic lay out of the Scholarship is to instill a high precision of education balanced with the requirements of the modern times.
The scholarship program is designed to promote various endeavors within the education system. The major objective of the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship is to form and evolve various candidates that are in the state of entrepreneurship and ethics. The program therefore aims to create as well as intensify the scholar achievement within the candidates. The Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship program was founded by the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation and was set up by Mr. Narottam Sekhsaria and his families. The scholarship also aims to create the institutes that help the individual candidates to evolve in the most synchronize manner with respect to the modern time. The scholarship therefore has a huge round of responsibility that is actually an innovative idea to help the one that deserve the most but lack the actual method of achieving it. The area of the scholarship helps in creating the overall aspects of achieving the ideal state of proper education.
• Candidate must be citizen of India and must reside in India to be eligible for this course.
• Candidate must not be more than 30 years of age.
• Candidates must have done graduation from the recognized University to be eligible for this course.
• Candidates pursuing their degree in final year are also eligible for this course.
Selected students get the benefit from the foundation’s mentoring program
• Download form from www.nsscholarship.net
• Deposit fee of Rs 300 by cash/DD/Money Order in favour of Nerotam Sekhsaria Foundation to Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation, 102, Maker Chamver III, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021
After the candidates have forwarded the application form, they are called for a series of personal interview. The board select the candidate to which the final scholarship is given to which it holds the right.
Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation
102, Maker Chamver III
- Narotam Sekhsaria Engineering Scholarship Programme
- The Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarships
- CUHK Faculty of Law Master Scholarship 2009
- [Sholarships Updates] - Day 8
- School of Healthcare PhD Studentship 2009
- School of Philosophy Departmental Studentship
- Scholarships offered in ACEM
- Scholarship in Alliance College of Engineering and Design
- Scholarship Details in BJB Junior College
- NU Scholar Search Programme
- OPJEMS Scholarship for Engineering/Management Students
- Scholarship Details in IIT, Guwahati
- Scholarships at St. John’s National Academy of Health Sciences
- KC Mahindra 2011 Scholarship
- Details on National Board for Higher Mathematics (NBHM) Scholarship