Scholarships offered in ACEM
Aravali College of Engineering and Management (ACEM) offer different scholarships for meritorious and needy students. Students under poverty line are offered with scholarship amount of Rs. 20,000/- per year. Students who have represented various games at state or national level are considered, under special scholarship scheme for sportspersons. Such students are given with scholarship amount between Rs 15,000/- & Rs 20,000/- per year.
Special Scholarship for Girls
Girl students pursuing engineering courses are offered with scholarship as part institute’s obligation to social responsibility. Selected students are offered with Rs. 80,000 as scholarship amount.
Special Scholarship for Handicapped students
The amount of scholarship offered for handicapped students is Rs 20,000 per year. This scheme is initiated to motivate those students who demonstrate their proficiency in academics.
Special Scholarship for BPL category
Students below poverty line are also offered with financial support. Such students are provided with Rs. 20,000/- per year.
Special Scholarship for Sibling
The scholarship scheme is extended to brothers/sisters of faculty/staff members. Amount of scholarship offered is Rs. 20,000/- (every year).
Special Scholarship for Wards of ex-serviceman/retired persons
Son/daughter of ex- serviceman who is in need of financial support (for studies) can avail the benefits of this scholarship. Scholarship amount given is Rs. 20,000/- (every year).
Special Scholarship for Sportspersons
Students who have represented various games at state or national level are given with scholarship. Scholarship amount ranges between Rs 15,000/- & Rs 20,000/- per year.
Special Scholarship for Students of Other States
Students from states other than Haryana are given with a special scholarship. Such students must stay in hostel and the scholarship amount offered is Rs. 20,000/- every year.
Special Scholarship for LEET students
Students who seek admission to any of the courses through lateral entry can have the benefits of this scholarship. Scholarship amount given is Rs. 20,000/- (every year).
Special Scholarship for SC/ST students
SC/ST students having good academic record are offered with financial support. Amount of scholarship are given according to University rank as follows.
- First Rank – Scholarship Amount – Rs. 75000/-
- Second Rank – Scholarship Amount – Rs. 50000/-
- Third Rank – Scholarship Amount – Rs. 30000/-
- Fourth - Tenth – Scholarship Amount – Rs 20000/-
Merit cum Means for Scholarship
Meritorious students who are economically weak are offered with financial support in the form of scholarship.
Scholarship on 10+2 basis
On the basis of marks obtained in 10 + 2, students are waived with a certain amount of tuition fees. Those with 90% & above marks are offered with 100% waiver in tuition fees. Candidates with marks between 85% – 90% marks are offered with 50% waiver of tuition fees. Thirty percentage of tuition fees is waived for candidates with marks between 80% – 85%. Students with mark between 75% – 80% marks are offered with 20% waiver in tuition fees.
- Placement Details in ACEM
- Infrastructure Facilities in ACEM
- B.Tech Scholarships in Vidya Academy
- Bannari Amman Institute of Technology Scholarships India
- [Scholarships Updates] - Day 9
- Aligarh Muslim University Scholarship
- [Scholarships Updates] - Day 7
- Central Sector Scheme of Scholarships for College Students India
- Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarships for Doctoral Studies
- Indian Oil Academic Scholarships
- Scholarships in Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad
- [Scholarships Updates] Day 3
- Fee structure of Bachelor of Education (BEd)
- S.V.M. Arts, Science and Commerce College, Ilkal
- Difference between Scholarship and Fellowship