Scholarship Details in BJB Junior College
BJB Junior College offers lot of scholarship programs to meritorious and financially backward candidates. Jubilee Merit Scholarship, National Scholarship, Post-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST Students, etc are some among them. Jubilee Merit Scholarship is awarded by the Tata Iron and Steel Co. Ltd, for selected students who have scored above 60% marks in HSC.
Scholarships given in BJB Junior College
- Scholarship for the Children of Freedom Fighters
- Jubilee Merit Scholarship
- Scholarship for Teachers’ Children
- National Talent Scholarship
- Full Free Studentships
- Sambit Memorial Scholarship
- National Scholarship
- Junior College Merit Scholarship
- National Loan Scholarship
- Post-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST Students
Essential Details of Scholarships in BJB Junior College
Scholarship for the Children of Freedom Fighters
As the name implies, this scholarship is provided to the children of freedom fighters.
Jubilee Merit Scholarship
Students who have obtained more than 60% marks in HSC can apply for this scholarship. The scholarship is awarded by the Tata Iron and Steel Co. Ltd.
Scholarship for Teachers’ Children
Students secured above 60% marks in 10 + 2 can apply for this scholarship. But they must be son/daughter of teachers of primary/high school/higher secondary schools.
National Talent Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded on the basis of an entrance exam conducted at national level. Questions on English, mathematics, GK, and general awareness are asked for the test.
Full Free Studentships
This scholarship is offered for students on merit basis. The number of awards given under the scholarship is around 12.5% of the total strength of the college.
Junior College Merit Scholarship
HSC passed candidates can avail this scholarship. Selection of these candidates is done on the basis of district-wise ranking made by the Board of Secondary Education, Orissa.
National Loan Scholarship
Students who secure more than 50% marks in their qualifying examination can apply for this scholarship scheme. But their parent’s annual income does not exceed Rs. 25,000/-.
National scholarship is given for HSC students who have obtained a meritorious position in state level ranking. Rank obtained in state level board exam is considered for selecting eligible candidates.
Post-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST Students
This scholarship is given for students belonging to SC/ST category. T.R.W. Department, Government of Orissa is the authority that offers the scholarship. Eligible candidates must have opted Sanskrit as a subject at 12th class. Selected candidates are offered a sum of Rs. 125/- per month as stipend.
Apart from this, Sambit Memorial Scholarship is given for 12th class students in science stream. Government of India Hindi Scholarship and scholarship for children of workers of iron ore mines in Orissa is given for eligible students.
- Scholarship in Alliance College of Engineering and Design
- CUHK Faculty of Law Master Scholarship 2009
- Scholarships offered in ACEM
- Government Colleges in Mahabubnagar District, Andhra Pradesh
- [Sholarships Updates] - Day 8
- NU Scholar Search Programme
- Scholarship Details in Mangalam College of Engineering
- Details on Scholarship exams for 8th and 9th students by Directorate of Education of Delhi
- Gunupur College, Gunupur
- OPJEMS Scholarship for Engineering/Management Students
- Scholarship Details in IIT, Guwahati
- Details on National Board for Higher Mathematics (NBHM) Scholarship
- Annammal College of Education for Women, Thoothukudi
- LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
- Details of RSM Scholarship