Details on Integrated M.Tech in IITB
Students having completed 10 + 2 with at least first class marks can seek admission to integrated M.Tech programme in International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore (IITB). Duration of this course is 5 years. HSC pass or its equivalent must be obtained with a minimum of 60% marks and with mathematics as a subject. Admission process is done on the basis of the Joint Entrance Examination Main - JEE (Main). Applications for integrated M.Tech course can be submitted online through the website of IITB.
Eligibility Criteria for integrated M.Tech in IITB
Those having completed 10 + 2 with at least first class marks can seek admission to 5 year integrated M.Tech programme. Such candidates should have studied mathematics as a subject. HSC studies must be completed from any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination. Candidates with any of the following equivalent educational qualifications can also apply.
- The two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defense Academy
- The Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University
- Diploma course recognized by AICTE/State Board of Technical Education
- Senior Secondary School Examination performed by the National Institute Open Schooling (NIOS) (with at least five subjects)
Any of the equivalent qualifications must be obtained with mathematics as a subject. Required qualification must be completed with a minimum of 60% marks. In case, if the board awards only letter grades, then candidates must obtain a certificate of proof from the Board. This certificate must specify equivalent marks (as that of grade) and submit the same at the time of counseling / admission.
Admission Process for integrated M.Tech in IITB
The admission process for integrated M.Tech degree in IITB is done on the basis of the Joint Entrance Examination Main - JEE (Main), conducted for the academic year. IIT JEE is usually conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Qualified candidates are given with admission through a centralized counseling process. Allocation of candidates is done on the basis of entrance test score and the availability of seats. Their marks certificates and other important documents are verified before admission.
Application Process for integrated M.Tech in IITB
Applications for integrated M.Tech course can be submitted online through the website of IITB. Candidates need to submit a specific amount of application fee. Application fee is Rs. 1000/- . Students belonging to any category must pay the application fees. Fee can be paid in the form of Demand Draft or cash at State Bank of India. Applications are usually received in the month of June. Classes for the course commences in the month of August.
- Contact Address and details of IIT Mumbai
- IITB-Monash Research Academy - PhD Scholarships
- Private Scholarship for M.Tech Students in IITB
- IIT-Bombay Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management 2011 MBA
- Software Engineer/ Jr. Software Engineer, Jr. Project Engineer/ Project Engineer, System Administrator, Project Assistant, & Research Associate - Industrial Research & Consultancy Centre (IRCC), IIT Mumbai
- Does integrated B.Tech and M.Tech program benefits the people?
- Admission Procedure for Integrated M.Tech in IIIT-B
- Admission Procedure for M.Tech and MBA Courses in Bhagwant University
- Five Year Integrated M. Sc. in IIT, Kanpur
- Shailesh Mehta school of Management, IIT Powai
- Details of Integrated M. Tech Program in JNTU
- Fee Structure for M.Tech in Karunya University
- Integrated M.Tech –Ph.D Course in Hyderabad University – Eligibility and Admission Process
- Difference between M.Sc. and Integrated M.Sc. course
- The pros and cons of integrated B.Tech and MBA degree