21st June 2012, 01:32 PM

What is the eligibility criteria for GAET exam? How to prepare? What is the fee structure?

sir,
i m the student of computer engg 3 rd yr,i wnt 2 know eligibily critera for gate exam,how to prepare it?its stucture?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of doing law course? Eligibility criteria of doing the course?
  2. Procedure and eligibility criteria for CA exam? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure
  4. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  5. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  6. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
  7. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  8. Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join BAMS through Correspondence in Bangalore?
  9. Information about IAS entrance exam? What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure of language course in Spanish?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for ISI exam? Fee structure and the books to be referred?
  12. How can I take up KAS exam? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  13. Fee structure for B.Ed course in Private Institutions? Required Eligibility criteria for this?
  14. SRMC's MD(sports medicine) course eligibility, entrance exam syllabus, fee structure, scope and recognition
  15. What is the fee structure for St Johns medical college? Eligibility and the admission criteria?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Sc forensic sciences? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility criteria to do CS course? Fee structure for this course? Is this mandatory of going through 15 months Training?
  18. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
12th October 2012, 11:36 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the eligibility criteria for GAET exam? How to prepare? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
sir,
i m the student of computer engg 3 rd yr,i wnt 2 know eligibily critera for gate exam,how to prepare it?its stucture?

GATE stands for Graduated Aptitude Test for Engineering

GATE (Graduated Aptitude Test for Engineering) this exam is conducted by IIT-JEE Mumbai for taking admission in Higher studies like ME/M.Tech and IIT.......

>> A candidate who have completed their Graduation Degree in Engineering are eligible for applying GATE exam.....

>> A final year candidate can also apply.....

>> There is no any age limit.....

>> There is no any Attempt limit....

Tips for Preparing:

>> Refer every topic with detail study....

>> As you are in 3rd year spent at least 2hr per days for preparing GATE....

>> Use Some Books for Referance according to GATE Course....

Fees:

The application form along with Rs. 1200 for General Category student....

~~~######## Some Books for Computer GATE ########~~~

GATE Tutor Computer Science & Information Technology
Code: G476
ISBN: 9788183489362
Author: Er. Shanti Kirupani | Prachi Jain | Amrita Mishra
Price: 595/-

Engineering Mathematics for GATE Useful for All Streams MC,EC,EE,CE,CS etc.
Code: G482
ISBN: 9789350750209
Author: Abhinav Goel, Suraj Singh
Pages: 432
Price: 245/-

GATE 2013: Computer Science & Information Technology (With CD)
(Paperback)
by
Gk Publisher
Price: Rs. 489

GATE: Computer Science & Information Technology Papers
(Paperback)
by
G K P
Price: Rs. 246

All the best

With Regards......
Dharm
16th October 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for GAET exam? How to prepare? What is the fee structure?

what are the portions to be prepared for the gate exam for information science and engineering branch?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?