Essential Details of Sophia Merit Scholarship
Bachelor degree holders in medicine or engineering from any of the recognized institute are eligible for Sophia Merit Scholarship. The number of scholarships given is 12. Selection of eligible candidate is done on the basis of the demonstrated financial need and merit of the candidate. The application form and application submission details can be collected from the website of Sophia.
Overview of Sophia Merit Scholarship
Sophia is extending a merit based scholarship for academically outstanding students to attain their full potential in studies. This scholarship is usually made available at the end of the month of February. The number of scholarships given is 12. The scholarship will cover boarding and lodging costs, tuition fee, etc for the entire course. To ensure this scholarship for the subsequent years, student should pass the year and maintain the required merit status.
Eligibility for Sophia Merit Scholarship
Candidates fulfilling the certain eligibility conditions are considered for Sophia Merit Scholarship. They should have completed HSC class studies from any of the recognized board (or its equivalent). Bachelor degree holders in medicine or engineering from any of the recognized institute or Indian University are also eligible. They should have secured admission for the academic year 2013-2014. Admission must be obtained on merit basis. Students having obtained admission by paying capitation fee are not considered for admission. Such students must be pursuing first year of their studies. They must demonstrate their financial need as why they are applying for this scholarship.
Students meeting all the required eligibility will be selected. Selection is done on the basis of the demonstrated financial need and merit of the candidate.
Application Process for Sophia Merit Scholarship
The application form and the details of application submission can be collected from the website of Sophia. Application form completed in all respects should be sent to the address of Sophia before deadline date. Along with the filled up application form, candidate must sent the following documents.
- Proof of Admission in the Medical/ Engineering College for the year 2013-2014
- Attested copy of the Higher Secondary Mark Certificate
- Income certificate of parents
HSC mark certificate must be attested by the Principal/Dean/Head of the Department of the present college. Mark sheets attested by any Gazette officer of the State/Central Government or head master of the studied school will also are accepted. Also, the income certificate must be produced by the employer of the parents or any other appropriate authority. Those applications with inadequate information will be rejected without further correspondence.
- Sophia Merit Scholarship
- Scholarship Details in BJB Junior College
- NU Scholar Search Programme
- Felix Scholarship – Essential Details
- Scholarship Details in IIT, Guwahati
- B.Sc Nautical Technology in TMI—Fee details and Scholarships
- Scholarship in Alliance College of Engineering and Design
- Scholarships at St. John’s National Academy of Health Sciences
- B.Tech Scholarships in Vidya Academy
- OPJEMS Scholarship for Engineering/Management Students
- Scholarships offered in ACEM
- Scholarship Details in Mangalam College of Engineering
- Narotam Sekhsaria Engineering Scholarship Programme
- Scholarships in Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad
- Details of TANA Foundation’s Graduate Scholarship