Fee Details of Courses in Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
Symbiosis institute of Business Management offers Management courses in various disciplines. It conducts courses at different levels that match the requirements of candidates. The institute offers business management programmes for residential students, Executive MBA programme, Post Graduate Diploma Programme and Executive Diploma Programmes for the working professionals.
The courses offered by SIBM are:
- Master of Business Administration (full time)
- One year Post graduate Diploma in Management
- Master of Business Administration Executive Education Programme
- Post graduate Diploma in Family Business
MBA fulltime is two year residential programme offered by the institute. The total intake of the batch is 180 students. Finance, Marketing, Human resources and Operations Management are the specialization offered under this programme. Graduates having 50% marks with valid SNAP score are eligible to apply for this course. Special scholarship schemes are offered for students pursuing Master of Business Administration programme.
MBA Executive education is offered to the working graduates having minimum 3 years experience. The course covers general management topics and there is no specialization. It is a weekend programme, conducted on Sunday and Saturday. The course is of 30 months duration and admission is provided for 100 students per batch. The selection process includes entrance test and personal interview.
Post Graduate Diploma Programme is a 12 months weekend course with two semesters. The institute conducts diploma programme in Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, Service Management, Family Business, Innovation and Corporate Entrepreneurship. The minimum qualification required so as to be eligible for this course is graduation. Selection process is done only through personal interviews. The maximum seat for this course is 50.
Fee structure in Symbiosis Institute of Business Management varies from course to course. Fee structure for the two year MBA programme is as below
- Academic fees - Rs. 3, 90,000/-
- Pre- induction fees - Rs. 30,000/-
- Hostel fees - Rs. 60,000/-
- Mess fee - Rs. 35,000/-
- Hostel Deposits - 10,000/-
Candidates are required to pay this fee in two installments in their academic year. The first year installments amounts to Rs. 3,75,000/- and the second year installment is Rs. 1,50,000/- . Pre- induction fee is not refundable but the hostel deposit for first year is refundable.
The fees required for MBA executive education programme is Rs. 3.5 lacs. Candidates can pay this fee in two installments during their course of study.
- List of Colleges in Symbiosis International University
- Download SNAP 2009 Sample Papers
- SIIB Pune, Symbiosis Institute of International Business, Pune
- MBA in India
- Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management, Pune
- Top MBA Colleges in India
- SIBM Pune, Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune
- Colleges offering MBA in Operation Management
- List of Courses in Symbiosis International University
- Symbiosis Society’s College of Arts & Commerce, Pune
- Courses in Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
- SET Coaching Institutes
- SIU 2011 Management
- MBA Colleges in Pune
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and HRD, Pune