18th November 2011, 03:35 AM
AnithaKP

List of good institutes to do MBA in IT? What is the admission procedure for it?

Hi,

I want to do MBA in IT.Please refer me some good institutes and Admission procedure.I have done MBA in Finance.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the MBA institutes other than IIMs where I can get good placements?
  2. What kind of jobs will I get after doing MBA in Marketing and HR? List of institutes offering the course?
  3. List of good institutes in Bhubaneshwar offering distance learning MBA program?
  4. Top 10 institutes offering MBA(Healthcare Management) in India? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  5. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  6. List of MBA colleges available in Nashik? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  7. Career opportunities in Astrophysics and Optics? Good institutes offering MSc in Physics? What is the admission in procedure?
  8. List of institutes which offer M.Sc(Modern Physics) in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Score needed for admission in MBA or M.E, M.Tech degree? Procedure for admission in IIT or BITS Institutes? Entrance exam to be answered after B.Tech?
  10. List of institutes which offer Marine Engineering Diploma course to E&TC Diploma holder in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?
  11. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  12. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  13. Which course should I select in MBA institutes after completing B.Tech in Computer Science? List of good MBA institutes?
  14. Process to get admision in MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  16. List of good MBA institutes in Maharashtra which accept students having percentile between 75-85?
  17. Which institutes are the best for doing JBT or B.Ed in Delhi? What is the scope for this in future? Names of institutes and dates of admission? What is the procedure for taking admission? What is the fee structure of the institutes?
  18. List of top universities and colleges for MBA course? Registration procedure for these Institutes for MBA course?
18th November 2011, 08:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of good institutes to do MBA in IT? What is the admission procedure for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnithaKP View Post
Hi,

I want to do MBA in IT.Please refer me some good institutes and Admission procedure.I have done MBA in Finance.
BEST MBA (IT) COLLEGE IN INDIA

Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad

Indian Institute of Management Bangalore

Indian Institute of Management Calcutta

Indian Institute of Management Lucknow

Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode

Indian Institute of Management Indore

XLRI Management Institute Jamshedpur

IIFT – Indian Institute of Foreign Trad

FMS – Faculty of Management Studies

NMIMS – Narsee Monjee Institute of Management and Higher Studies

ISB – Indian School of Business Hyderabad

MDI – Management Development Institute

SPJIMR – S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research

SIBM – Symbiosis Institute of Business Management

IMT – Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad

TAPMI – T.A. Pai Management Institute
26th January 2012, 11:38 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of good institutes to do MBA in IT? What is the admission procedure for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnithaKP View Post
Hi,

MBA in information technology . it is an Master degree . The duration of the course is for two year and the course is divided into four semester . There very good scope for MBA in IT course .

If your aspiring to apply for MBA in IT course then you should qualified in Bachelors Degree in Engineering / Technology in Electrical / Electronics / Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science / Instrumentation from recognized university .

OR

You should complete Master degrees like , M.Sc. in Computers / Electronics / Physics / MCS / MCA / MCM or equivalent from recognized university .

You should score minimum 55 percent marks in graduation and you should have basic knowledge of data communication and networking, and programming is desirable.

You should qualified in qualified in CAT / MAT / GMAT Examination with good percentile for marks then you may get admission for MBA in IT course . You should have submit the MBA entrance examination score card at the time for Admission Process .

The Admission for MBA course is based on the MBA entrance scores and Bachelor degree scores .

Best Colleges for MBA in IT :-

-Bangalore Management Academy
-Lovely Professional University
-International Institute of Information Technology
-Jankidevi Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
-Institute of Management Technology
-Fortune Institute of International Business
-Amity School of Distance Learning
-National Institute of Industrial Engineering
26th January 2012, 01:31 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

LIST OF GOOD INSTITUTES FOR MBA IN IT :

ALLIANCE

IRM,manasarover

BIMTECH

Welingkars

amity

SCMS cochin

Sri shiengri

NIILM

IMS ramaiah,bangalore

EMPI

After completing MBA
You can try these jobs :

Company name :

1.ICICI Bank
2.Oil & Natural Gas Corporation
3.Reliance Industries Limited
4.Reliance Industries Limited
5.Big Bazar
6.Steel Authority of India Limited etc.

1.Investment Banking Associate
2.Financial Controller
3.Finance & Corporate Affairs
4.DGM - Forensic Audit
5.Regional Marketing Head
6.Brand Manager
7.Sales Planning
8.Corporate Sales
9.Product Manager
10.Sr Marketing Manager

For more you can follow these attachments below :

All the best..........
Attached Files
File Type: pdf mba_learning-education-information-sheets-.pdf(185.9 KB, 121 views)
File Type: pdf mbacareer99.pdf(383.3 KB, 70 views)
4th October 2012, 08:50 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

HI FRIEND,

LIST OF TOP MBA(IT) COLLGES IN INDIA :-

WITH RDGARD ARPIT_30.
24th October 2012, 03:58 AM
irshad.a
Senior Member+

BEST MBA (IT) COLLEGE IN INDIA ARE=

Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad

Indian Institute of Management Bangalore

Indian Institute of Management Calcutta

IMT – Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad

TAPMI – T.A. Pai Management Institute

GOOD LUCK-0--
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?