Fee structure of Bachelor of Tourism studies
As the rate of Tourism industry is rising steadily, more and more students are showing their interest in pursuing career on tourism studies. Many students across the country are opting for tourism studies as their graduation course and waiting for a bright future ahead. Tourism studies is one of the most demanded courses opted by many students across the country. The reason behind it is the popularity of this undergraduate course is that tourism industry of the country is increasing significantly. Moreover this undergraduate course is based on a modular approach, which helps the student understand the subject better.
Bachelor of tourism is an undergraduate degree of 3years duration. This course is being offered by various institutes across the country. The fees structure of this undergraduate course varies from one institute to the other. The fees structure varies from full time to part time undergraduate courses. One could also have correspondence courses; in that case fee structure is even more less. The fees structure for regular classroom student is generally between 2,30000 -3,00000. The fee structure of part time classroom students are 1,70000-2,10000. This fee structure are excluding of hostel charges, library and so on. For the correspondence course students have to make one time deposit at the beginning of the course. This is around 1,00000-1,20000 excluding the examination fees, which you have to pay separately.
Government institutes generally offer fees relaxation for those students who are unprivileged and for backward classes, castes, tribes and minorities. Meritorious students also get scholarships from both private and government institutes. On showing proper evidence private institutes also offers certain discounts to the backward class students who are unprivileged as well. Scholarships provided are mainly of fees relaxation which gives discount to the fee structure of the student every year.
- Higher Studies options after Bachelor of Tourism Administration (BTA)
- Fee structure of Master of Tourism Administration
- Courses in EIILM University and Fee structure
- Significance of Travel and Tourism Courses
- List of Tourism Management Entrance Exams
- Government Jobs in Travel & Tourism Sector
- Fee Structure for LL.M
- List Of Travel And Tourism Colleges
- Details on Courses in IIHM
- P.G. Diploma in Tourism Administration
- Fee structure of bachelor of optometry
- Hotel Management Courses
- Fee Structure for B.Tech courses in KLU
- Opportunities in Travel and Tourism Industry
- Bachelor course in Geography and its applications in tourism industry