2nd June 2012, 06:50 PM
Priyadharshini chandran

Which is the entrance exam for admission in government B.Ed college?

In government b.ed colleges we will have entrance exam? tell clearly

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th standard?
  2. What is best, B.Ed after B.Com or M.Com then B.Ed?
  3. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges? When will the admission open in government college? What is the fee structure? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admission?
  4. Can i get admission in government college after scoring 3450 general rank in UP B.Ed
  5. Names of the colleges of West Bengal offering B.Ed courses?
  6. Details of B.Ed Government Entrance Exam for this years admission? Any other way to join B.Ed regular course without entrance exam in Government College using Counseling?
  7. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  8. Affordable government Architecture colleges having 90 marks in NATA?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MDS in any Government college with stipend?
  10. Details about B.Ed entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. After doing BBA how to do B.ed?
  12. Do I need to give any Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Sc in Agriculture? Required Percentage of Marks to be eligible for the Entrance Exam?
  13. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  14. Procedure for doing general B.Ed correspondence course from IGNOU? How much is the cost involved?
  15. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get admission for BCA course in Government Colleges?
  16. Procedure to apply for B.Ed? When will the admissions open in Government college for B.Ed course? Will there be any Entrance Exam for admission into B.Ed?
  17. Possibility to study Fashion Technology Diploma course for 10th student?
  18. Can i do LLB from Government Law College, Mumbai after studying B.Com? -- [New]
12th July 2012, 01:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the entrance exam for admission in government B.Ed college?

In order to apply for B.Ed in any government college, you need to attend the entrance examination conducted by that specific college or university. Graduation is the minimum qualification required for B.Ed. Also you should get 50% marks in graduate course. Selection will involve entrance examination. This will focus on areas such as GK, language skills, reasoning, teaching aptitude.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?