1st April 2014, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Future of one year PG Diploma in Rural Management or HR?

what is the future of doing one year pgdm course in rural management or hr from xiss ranchi..will i get a good job after that n what would be the most probable salary structurw after that..

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required to do rural management under Atkal University? Is there any entrance exam in rural management?
  2. Top institutes in India conducting MBA in Rural Management? Which are the entrance exams for MBA in Rural Management? Is MAT sufficient for admission in those institutes?
  3. How to do MBA in Rural Management? I have completed my graduation
  4. Information about the course of Rural Management? List of institutions near Chandigarh which offer Rural engineering Courses?
  5. How to do PG diploma in rural development after doing graduation in B.A?
  6. How to choose specialization programme after doing MBA in Rural Project Management
  7. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development Planning and Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. How to do internship from Tata Steel? I am doing rural management
  9. Are hotel management courses equivalent to diploma courses? Can I purse these course simultaneously with my schooling? Suggest some hotel management courses
  10. Scope of MBA in Rural Management after B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering
  11. Higher studies PG courses after B.Com? Colleges in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  13. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  14. IGNOU Diploma in Paralegal Practice - Rural Local self Governance Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. How can i study diploma in Rail Transport and Management after passing B.Com?
  16. What can I do after passing 12th commerce without Maths?
  17. Can I get seat for MBA course in top colleges with a rank of 10516 in ICET?
  18. How to do PG after completing BBM?
10th April 2015, 09:58 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Future of one year PG Diploma in Rural Management or HR?

There are lot of career opportunities after the completion of your PG Diploma in Rural management or HR. Some of them are as follows;

A post graduate diploma holder in Rural management has numerous opportunities.

They are employed for implementation of various government policies and educating the villagers about latest development in agriculture, health and sanitation and organizing them for the purposes.

They are paid by government, various NGOs and companies for whom they work for.

After successful completion of Diploma in Rural Management one can opt for jobs as;

> Rural Managers work in Non-government organizations, government organizations, financial institutions, rural banks like NABARD, co-operatives, rural industries and private enterprises.

> There are also developing opportunities for rural managers in multinational companies that are trying to enter into the untapped rural markets, more specifically in electrical & electronics, automobile, telecommunication, transportation, rural housing, production & industrial agriculture and power sectors.

> Rural Manager work in rural enterprises as consultants advising on operational efficiency and improvements, analysts, managers and policy makers, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?