7th February 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Admission in AMU without Diploma engineering?

May i read in amu in 11 for main enineering instead of diploma.? May i get admission in 11 without DIPLOMA in engineering

17th March 2014, 10:47 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in AMU without Diploma engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
May i read in amu in 11 for main enineering instead of diploma.? May i get admission in 11 without DIPLOMA in engineering
Hey friend,

AMU -Aligarh Muslim University and to get admission in this university the candidate need to write the AMU exam and this exam is conducted for candidates to join in courses such as BDS or MBBS.

There are criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the course and the criteria's would include such as that the candidate should have 17 years of age.

Education qualification which is needed is that the candidate must have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with at least 50% aggregate with subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.

If you are going to satisfy all these criteria for the exam then you can apply for the exam.

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?