3rd July 2016, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma(Electronics) seats are available in Buddha Institute of Technology, Gaya? Total fee expenses of this Diploma course?

Hi,
My name is Prashik and I want to secure admission in Buddha Institute of Technology, Gaya for Diploma in Electronics course. Kindly tell me how many seats are available for this course in this institute? Can you tell me the fee expenses also for this course in this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Buddha Institute of Technology in Gaya(Bihar) approved by AICTE?
  2. Is Buddha Institute of Technology in Gaya(bihar) approved by AICTE?
  3. Seats available for General candidates to study Diploma in Hearing Aid and Earmould Technology in AIISH? Percentage criteria and fee expenses?
  4. List of Polytechnic colleges in Bihar with opening and closing rank -- [New]
  5. Total government seats available for B.Arch course?
  6. Can I get a seat in NITs after scoring 89 marks in AIEEE SC category?
  7. Total number of seats available to study MDS through COMEDK-PGET? Total fee expenses?
  8. Colleges offering Food Technology Diploma courses in Mumbai and Pune? Total fee expenses?
  9. Is Government Polytechnic Gaja AICTE approved or not?
  10. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Job opportunities after Food Technology Diploma course? Total expenses of this course?
  12. List of institutes offering distance Diploma in Welding Technology in Northern India? Total fee expenses of this course?
  13. Which colleges can I get through counseling?
  14. How many seats are available to study Polytechnic Diploma in Government colleges through JEXPO? Total fee expenses?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Medical Law & Ethics in Aastha Institute of Management and Technology?
  16. How many M.Com(Entrepreneurship) seats are available in Annamalai University? Total fee expenses of this course?
  17. Qualification required to study distance Diploma in Pharmacy? Total fee expenses of this course?
  18. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?
5th July 2016, 12:14 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma(Electronics) seats are available in Buddha Institute of Technology, Gaya? Total fee expenses of this Diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
My name is Prashik and I want to secure admission in Buddha Institute of Technology, Gaya for Diploma in Electronics course. Kindly tell me how many seats are available for this course in this institute? Can you tell me the fee expenses also for this course in this institute?
There are 50 seats are available in Buddha Institute of Technology, Gaya for the Diploma in Electronics Engineering course. The candidates passed 10th/Matriculation or equivalent examination with 35% marks are eligible for the admission. There is no minimum or maximum age limit. The admission will be done through an entrance examination (BPCECE) and general counseling. The tuition fees are Rs. 25, 000 per semester. The aspirant can check the details in the Buddha Institute of Technology, Gaya

Official website - Click Here
6th July 2016, 07:15 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma(Electronics) seats are available in Buddha Institute of Technology, Gaya? Total fee expenses of this Diploma course?

The total of 50 seats are available in Buddha Institute of Technology, Gaya for the course of Diploma in Electronics Engineering course.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th or equivalent from a recognised Board with a minimum of 35% marks are eligible for the course.

The course fee is about Rs. 25000 per semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?