8th October 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study PhD(Business Economics) in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University? When the admission form will be released?

I want to do PhD in Business Economics from Awadhesh Pratap Singh University. Kindly tell me what is the admission criteria? When the admission form will be release? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD in Physics at Awadhesh Pratap Singh University?
  2. Topics and synopsis to study in PhD(Business Economics) in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University? -- [New]
  3. Can I get admission in any MBA College on the basis of B.Com 5th semester? Details of such colleges?
  4. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Journalism(Print Media) through Distance Education?
  5. Any institutes in Gujarat for distance education course in BBS?
  6. Can I get admission in PhD without appearing in UGC-NET having completed M.Sc(Biochemistry) about 10 years ago?
  7. Admission procedure and course structure of PG Diploma(Guidance & Counselling) in Awadesh Pratap Singh University?
  8. Whether Awadesh Pratap Singh University conducts entrance exam for PG Diploma(Human Resource Management) admission?
  9. Colleges where I could do B.Ed correspondence?
  10. Criteria of admission for Fergusson's MA Economics?
  11. Eligibility criteria for pursuing Economic Honours from DU?
  12. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Economics in University of Oxford?
  13. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Madras School of Economics? From where I will get the application form?
  14. Eligibility for distance learning Graduation? Entrance exams and date of exams for distance learning graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of universities to do Ph.D in Biotechnology? What is the total fee structure asked for doing Ph.D?
  16. Can I apply for DU after passing 12th?
  17. Can I go for economic hons from DU after scoring 77%
  18. Admission procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in University of Oxford for M.Sc candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?