2nd July 2015, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD in Physics at Awadhesh Pratap Singh University?

Hello,
I have done M.Sc in physics. I want to do my PhD in Physics. I want to know about the admission process in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Journalism(Print Media) through Distance Education?
  2. Any institutes in Gujarat for distance education course in BBS?
  3. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  4. Colleges where I could do B.Ed correspondence?
  5. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Physics in University of Cambridge for M.Sc candidate?
  6. When the notification of PhD will be released by Pune University? How many seats are available for PhD(Physics)? Procedure to get admission?
  7. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Chaudhary Charan Singh University?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  9. Does JNU offer PhD in Biotechnology course? Admission procedure and eligibility to study?
  10. How may I join PhD program in Physics from Delhi university?
  11. Detailed information and procedure to apply in JEST for study PhD in Physics?
  12. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  13. How can I get admission to study correspondence PhD in Physics being a Lecturer?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
  16. Eligibility for distance learning Graduation? Entrance exams and date of exams for distance learning graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Top Colleges offering M.Sc in Biotechnology in Indore?
  18. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
15th July 2015, 04:10 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD in Physics at Awadhesh Pratap Singh University?

If you have 55% marks in your Masters Degree then you are eligible for the course of PhD.
You need to clear the NET Examination and once you have done so you need to apply in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University for the course of PhD in Physics.
There will be a Personal Interview which will be conducted by Awadhesh Pratap Singh University and if you are able to clear the Interview then you will be provided admission to the course of PhD in Physics in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?