3rd July 2015, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for medical courses in Maharashtra with cracking any exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in government medical college in Maharashtra for MBBS after scoring 104 marks in MHT CET exam?
  2. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  3. Eligibility criteria for Medical Entrance exam in Maharashtra colleges?
  4. Syllabus of Medical Microbiology? List of colleges for Medical Microbiology course in Maharashtra? Admission procedure and fee structure?
  5. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  6. Procedure for admission in Maharashtra Medical College?
  7. Total number of seats in MD/MS/Diploma Medical PG courses in Maharashtra Government Medical Colleges?
  8. List of the medical course offering PG courses? Procedure to get admission in medical college?
  9. Admission in private or government medical colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 121 in MHT CET? Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will I get admission in Mumbai Medical College if I am not from Maharashtra?
  11. How can I find my lost admit card for MH CET? List of candidates appearing for CET?
  12. MHT CET for Marine engineering?
  13. Procedure involved to get admission in Maharashtra state engineering college?
  14. Procedure for admission in Pilot course? Is there any entrance test? Best colleges in Maharashtra offering this course?
  15. Possibility to migrate in MBBS after completing BDS 1st year?
  16. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  17. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  18. Cutoff list of last 2 years for admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra?
5th July 2015, 09:45 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Admission procedure for medical courses in Maharashtra with cracking any exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

After Cracking any of the Medical Exam Whether it is PMT or any state level Medical Exam you need to follow the mentioned below procedure :

1. You need to go for the Counselling which is held in different Phases based on
your marks in Exam.
2. Then you need to go for the Document verification.
3. Finally, if everything is OK, then you need to submit all your Document
related to your academic course.
4. Finally, you will be given the date for the Orientation Program, which will be
the first day of your College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?