2nd July 2015, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for a candidate who has secured 69% in Agriculture Diploma?

Hi
I am Abhishek Barve from Ahmednagar, I had completed my Diploma in Agriculture from Sampda Polytechnic, Takli Dhokeshwar with 69%. I want to take admission for B.Sc in Agriculture. Please tell me process of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Agriculture course if secured 50% in Matriculation?
  2. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams?
  3. How can I get admission to study Agriculture Diploma course after completing10th being a 14 years old candidate?
  4. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to take admission in Agriculture diploma at Andhra Pradesh?
  6. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  7. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Agriculture Diploma course? Courses available to study? -- [New]
  8. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?
  9. Direct admission to study Engineering Diploma for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th?
  10. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  11. Can I get benefit if study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Is it necessary to do the education from first to 10th in rural area to join in diploma in agriculture in Acharya N G Ranga university?
  13. Possibility to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for Agriculture Diploma holder who is failed in 12th PCM?
  14. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  15. List of universities which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?
  16. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Chandauli Polytechnic, Uttar Pradesh to study Agriculture Diploma course?
  18. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th in Andhra Pradesh?
5th July 2015, 11:01 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for a candidate who has secured 69% in Agriculture Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi
I am Abhishek Barve from Ahmednagar, I had completed my Diploma in Agriculture from Sampda Polytechnic, Takli Dhokeshwar with 69%. I want to take admission for B.Sc in Agriculture. Please tell me process of admission?

You can go for the B.Sc in agriculture, for this you need to fill the Form of B.Sc of any college you are interested to pursue you Agriculture Domain, and then you will have to take the test, some college do not take the test, they take your admission based on your Marks, but then also you need to prepare yourself. Then you have to submit your Provisional degree or the Marksheet of the Diploma to the new college and then you are admitted in the College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?