16th August 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in Pilot course? Is there any entrance test? Best colleges in Maharashtra offering this course?

hello, i m a student of class 12th with science stream (maharashtra board) i want to become a pilot but i don't know how to get admission in colleges offring this courses? what are the criteria? and is thier any entrance test?if yes then on what basis (what are the subjects)it being held?and may i know the best colleges in maharashtra offring this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of best government college of commercial pilot in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission?
  2. List of good colleges offering BBA course in Maharashtra? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure? Career opportunities after doing BBA?
  3. Best government college of commercial pilot in India? Its fee structure, procedure for admission and entrance test?
  4. MHT CET for Marine engineering?
  5. Colleges offering admission in correspondence M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering without entrance test? Colleges offering correspondence MBA without entrance test?
  6. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  7. How to become a Pilot after passing 12th with PCM? What is the admission procedure? Which are the colleges?
  8. Eligibility criteria for becoming a Pilot? Entrance test to be answered to take admission in any college for being a Pilot?
  9. How may I get admission in B.Ed course in Maharashtra state? I've done graduation from outside Maharashtra
  10. Date of MD/MS(Ayurvedic) entrance test? Procedure to apply for admission in Maharashtra, Kerala, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh?
  11. Best government colleges of commercial pilot training? Fee Structure, Admission Procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Complete Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot? List of Colleges offering Commercial Pilot Training? What will be the fee structure for this?
  13. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  14. Can I be eligible to appear for MHT CET? What are the advantages?
  15. List of Universities with fee structure which offer M.Sc in Neurology in Maharashtra? Procedure and entrance exam to get admission? -- [New]
  16. Can BCA students without Maths in their 12th do MCA?
  17. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  18. MCH offering private and government institutes in Maharashtra or rest of India? What is the admission procedure? Opportunities available after completion of MS General Surgery?
15th December 2011, 06:15 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in Pilot course? Is there any entrance test? Best colleges in Maharashtra offering this course?

To become a pilot firstly clear your 10+2 exam with physic, chemistry, maths with minimum of 55% marks. Yes you will have to sit for the entrance exam of the flying schools in India.The test is basically based on subjects like English, General Knowledge, Maths, Physics and Chemistry.List of training institute :--

Nagpur Flying Club, Sonegaon Aerodrome, Nagpur, MAharashtra
AeronautX Flight Training, 402 Belfer, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Academy of Carver Aviation, Bandra(W), mumbai

The Bombay Flying Club, Juhu Aerodrome, Juhu, Mumbai-400 049.
27th December 2011, 03:57 PM
manjunathbluehill

Default Re: Procedure for admission in Pilot course? Is there any entrance test? Best colleges in Maharashtra offering this course?

sir , I'am manjunath persueing B.Tech in andhrapradesh .I want to do commercial pilot please give me full details of course and current year commencing course details.
thank you
manjunath.k.n
19th March 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

My Ambition is to become a pilot of passenger flight, what are the procedures and exams that I should

i write to enter aviation colleges. What will be the total time span taken by me to become a perfect pilot? What will be the total cost for it? which is the popular aviation college in India???
19th March 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

i want to become a pilot????
20th March 2012, 12:27 AM
monu592

yes you can appply for PILOT course. the criteria is u must have 55% masrks in 12th from any board, having PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and MATHS as yopur sbjects. i must suggest for give ur tension to physics and maths. you have to apply for COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE (CPL), which is 14 months training, YOU should for IGRUA (indra gandhi rastriya udaan academy) its froms are out n it is of 3500/- n also that if u wanna try for some pilot training course in maharatra there r lots of private training institutes there.

i'm attaching here the doc. you must go on with.

thanking you
Attached Files
File Type: docx Training Center.docx(18.5 KB, 333 views)
29th March 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/ madam i want to become pilot.please tell me the requirements to become a pilot.
10th June 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

hello sir..i am juhi verma persuing b.tech from EEE branch..is am i eligible for pilot..
1st April 2013, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

i'm a student of 10th class , so which subject i want to take to appear for piolet.
18th May 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i m a 10th class student and i want to become a pilot so which type of education should i take after 12th and what i have to do to become a pilot
2nd June 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I am girl. I am student of class 12th with science. I want to become a cpl pilot. i have not good skills in english languages. What i do. How i get admission to cpl.
23rd August 2013, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

how many year of this course?how many coust of this course?
20th November 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to become a pilot????
How to apply for pilot?
23rd August 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam,
I am a student of class12 and can I know the procedure of how to get addmisson in government flying school
Please sir/madam I am waiting for your positive answer.
28th September 2014, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

I'm studying B.tech final n I want to become a pilot. so please can u tell me the eligibility criteria for the entrance exam. n fee structure n colleges offering the respective courses in karnataka
20th July 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

I am student of class 9 I want to became a pilot whai I have to do for pilot plzz give answer plzzzzz
8th March 2016, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir.,
Sir I have query about admission to the pilot and I am completing AME course can I get admission to the pilot
13th October 2017, 09:43 PM
Rupinderkaurbajwa

I am from Punjab and student of 12th non medical stream so how I apply for pilot course and the best college in Punjab?????
18th January 2018, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

I am Abhishek mandaviya, currently pursuing BBA-MBA degree. I want to become a commercial pilot but i dint have math and physics in 2. Can i still apply for it ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?